Ballarat (8 Oct) & Bacchus Marsh (9 Oct)

Wyntervale

Ballarat Dog Club - Saturday 8 October

(ends with)

Group 1 - 119 (119)

Group 2 - 174 (55)

Group 3 - 257 (83)

Group 4 - 333 (76)

Group 5 - 431 (98)

Group 6 - 538 (107)

Group 7 - 601 (63)

Bacchus Marsh - Sunday 9 October (at Bulla!)

(ends with)

Group 1 - 166 (166)

Group 2 - 251 (85)

Group 3 - 381 (130)

Group 4 - 487 (106)

Group 5 - 603 (116)

Group 6 - 754 (151)

Group 7 - 830 (76)

Vet 12A - 838 (8)

Vet 12B - 845 (7)

Looks like Saturday should be relatively quick! More time to rest and prepare for Sunday :)

Edited because I managed to get things arse about... oops.

Edited by Lady of the Ghans

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballarat Dog Club - Saturday 8 October

Group 1 - 119 (119)

Group 2 - 174 (55)

Group 3 - 257 (83)

Group 4 - 333 (76)

Group 5 - 431 (98)

Group 6 - 538 (107)

Group 7 - 601 (63)

Bacchus Marsh - Sunday 9 October (at Bulla!)

Group 1 - 166 (166)

Group 2 - 251 (85)

Group 3 - 381 (130)

Group 4 - 487 (106)

Group 5 - 603 (116)

Group 6 - 754 (151)

Vet 12A - 838 (84)

Vet 12B - 845 (7)

Group 7 - 830 (63)

Looks like Saturday should be relatively quick! More time to rest and prepare for Sunday :)

How lovely to see that number of Veterans. I love watching these classes. I would love to see them in the lunchbreak (yes I know that is when Junior handlers are on), so more would see them. They are our history.

Good luck to everyone showing, and a special GOOD LUCK for ALL the Veterans. :)

How lovely to see that number of Veterans. I love watching these classes. I would love to see them in the lunchbreak (yes I know that is when Junior handlers are on), so more would see them. They are our history.

Good luck to everyone showing, and a special GOOD LUCK for ALL the Veterans. :)

Sorry Hollee the numbers aren't that exciting, I somehow got myself all mixed up doing the numbers for BM... sorry!

Last time I went to Ballarat I got very lost. Can someone give me the directions from Melbourne once I hit Ballarat. I think I have to turn left at McDonalds. Is that right.

Drive straight through and up the main drag, don't turn off anywhere until you get to the lights on Sturt and Pleasant Sts. There is a servo on the left hand side at the lights, turn left there and it's on the 3rd roundabout on the right hand side.

Last time I went to Ballarat I got very lost. Can someone give me the directions from Melbourne once I hit Ballarat. I think I have to turn left at McDonalds. Is that right.

Drive straight through and up the main drag, don't turn off anywhere until you get to the lights on Sturt and Pleasant Sts. There is a servo on the left hand side at the lights, turn left there and it's on the 3rd roundabout on the right hand side.

Or, turn left at the lights once you're in Ballarat and Hungry Jacks is on the opposite right corner (Barkley St - signs to Sovereign Hill etc) - continue straight all the way though the roundabouts and lights until you come to a t-intersection. From there the grounds are basically directly opposite and you can either turn left and then right at the roundabout to park out the front, or go straight ahead to park in the car park behind.

Or, turn left at the lights once you're in Ballarat and Hungry Jacks is on the opposite right corner (Barkley St - signs to Sovereign Hill etc) - continue straight all the way though the roundabouts and lights until you come to a t-intersection. From there the grounds are basically directly opposite and you can either turn left and then right at the roundabout to park out the front, or go straight ahead to park in the car park behind.