Please Say A Prayer For My Very Sick Boy

bozzieUD

post-39763-0-91200600-1317971978_thumb.jpgPlease say a prayer for my beautiful Aussie, Bracken. I found him this morning convulsing in the back yard. He is being assessed at the moment and they suspect a brain tumor. I may have to make the horrible decision to have him PTS this afternoon. The wait is horrendous as well as not being with him...My poor baby.. :( j.j. Edited by Ozshep-Bracken

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please say a prayer for my beautiful Aussie, Bracken. I found him this morning convulsing in the back yard. He is being assessed at the moment and they suspect a brain tumor. I may have to make the horrible decision to have him PTS this afternoon. The wait is horrendous as well as not being with him...My poor baby.. :( j.j.

Hi Ozshep-Bracken umm correct me if I wrong is this Jackie, Irris daughter from WPDOC :hug:

Oh I so sorry to here about Bracken our wishes & prayers are being sent :(:heart:

Please say a prayer for my beautiful Aussie, Bracken. I found him this morning convulsing in the back yard. He is being assessed at the moment and they suspect a brain tumor. I may have to make the horrible decision to have him PTS this afternoon. The wait is horrendous as well as not being with him...My poor baby.. :( j.j.

Hi Ozshep-Bracken umm correct me if I wrong is this Jackie, Irris daughter from WPDOC :hug:

Oh I so sorry to here about Bracken our wishes & prayers are being sent :(:heart:

yep, it's Jackie. I'm still waiting for word from the vet. its not looking good..:(

yep, it's Jackie. I'm still waiting for word from the vet. its not looking good..:(

I thought I had the right person

the family are sending prayers for you & our beautiful boy Bracken

Thank you for your kind thoughts, Yes it was a terrible shock. I found him trapped between the back fence and a small tree. (couldn't move him) Thank god the vet came to my home as I was by myself.(hubby and Bracken's original owner quickly arrived also) Still waiting for the vet to call.. Keep praying please

So so sad for you. I lost my most beautiful Aussie boy Benson in July, in similar circumstances. He became very ill very suddenly and died the same day of kidney failure. It ripped the heart out of my world and turned my whole life upside down. I would never wish that unimaginable misery and grief on anyone. I sincerely hope Bracken pulls through.

Thinkng of you.