Bargain

Dust Angel

Just thought I'd share the bargain I found today, The Reject Shop has the slow feeder bowls with the raised bumps, similar to scoff stoppers, for $2.50 for the small ones and $3 for the large. They are good heavy duty plastic as well :thumbsup:

I know there have been a few threads about them in the past, so thought I'd share :D

Edited by Dust Angel

I bought one for one of our JRT's and it hasn't slowed him up at all!

Even the smaller ones I saw would have been no good for our JRT nose is too small :laugh: We are lucky though he isn't a bolter.

Works ok for our two big girls though :thumbsup:

Edited by Dust Angel

I'll have to go have a look see. I have a scoff stopper for Miller and it's brilliant but at those prices it can't help to have a spare or two. :D

That was my thoughts as well :laugh: They aren't as deep as the scoff stopper but the girls used them last night and they seemed to still work fairly well. :) I'll get a photo today

Got my Reject Shop slow feeder bowl today and for the first time Stan and Maddie finished dinner at the same time!It slowed him down a lot.The look of confusion on his face when he hooked in with his usual gusto only to nearly knock his front teeth out on the bumpy things was priceless. :laugh: They are quite solid and with little rubber stoppers on the bottom and for 3 bucks bloody bargain.Thanks for the tip DA. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, i was going to get Harri another one from work today but i will go the cheaper reject shop one i think :laugh:.

Well I tried them out and I'm so pleased to report they worked a treat! An example of how much a guts my girl kalais is: I bought her a whole raw chook from the supermarket and without a word of a lie it was gone in less then 2 minutes. I thought it would slow her up but I was wrong. Her other food she gets in her bowl is usually gone in 20 seconds but no longer thanks to my new bowls :0)