Rotti X Jrt

Roguedog

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooh ooooh!!!

i have the best idea!!! we cross out two dogs together and call them "german snow dogs"

hahah register them on gumtree and make millions :rofl:

we probably could make millions from it, lol at german snow dogs! i was just looking on tradingpost at how many rotties there is for sale and some ask for $1,000 or over but they don't mention that they come with their parents' elbow and hip score certificates so are these people registered breeders or just backyarders trying to make big bucks? i thought registered breeders don't use sites like that to advertise sales :confused:

i thought registered breeders don't use sites like that to advertise sales :confused:

As has been said a hundred times before - WHY NOT!!!!!!!!????????????

Genuine people who want a nice dog often not know how to find the good breeders so go to trading post gumtree etc because that's where they buy other things. If good breeders don't advertise their puppies in the places where people actually look then how are people ever going to find them?

There's nothing wrong with advertising on ANY site, it's in the process that happens afterwards sorting the idiots from the genuine that counts.

I bought my first dog out of the newspaper, back in the day when the pets & animals columns of newspapers were as long as the trading post lists of pets and animals are now.

Please tell me - where ARE good breeders meant to advertise???

i thought registered breeders don't use sites like that to advertise sales :confused:

Genuine people who want a nice dog often not know how to find the good breeders so go to trading post gumtree etc because that's where they buy other things. If good breeders don't advertise their puppies in the places where people actually look then how are people ever going to find them?

There's nothing wrong with advertising on ANY site, it's in the process that happens afterwards sorting the idiots from the genuine that counts.

I bought my first dog out of the newspaper, back in the day when the pets & animals columns of newspapers were as long as the trading post lists of pets and animals are now.

okay, thanks for clarifying that for me! i wasn't sure as the first site i looked on for a registered breeder was this one.

okay, thanks for clarifying that for me! i wasn't sure as the first site i looked on for a registered breeder was this one.

:thumbsup:

If you were looking for a Stafford the puppy listings on this site would be one of the last places you'd want to look for a good breeder :(

Note registered breeder is not the same as good breeder!

If you were looking for a Stafford the puppy listings on this site would be one of the last places you'd want to look for a good breeder :(

Note registered breeder is not the same as good breeder!

why's that? about the staffy listing's on here, if you don't me asking.

well if that woman says she is an RSPCA inspector I would be forewarding her email to the RSPCA and saying is this what kind of people you employ? You can't just go around saying you are a vet especially either that is fraud! Vet board would like to hear about it too.

That's two phone calls she wont like. Serve her right for being a douchebag.

well if that woman says she is an RSPCA inspector I would be forewarding her email to the RSPCA and saying is this what kind of people you employ? You can't just go around saying you are a vet especially either that is fraud! Vet board would like to hear about it too.

That's two phone calls she wont like. Serve her right for being a douchebag.

agree!

Sometimes there are accidents;but often it's a case of ignorance or the old "she'll be right ''attitude.I recently declined the offer of a pup-mother Rottweiler-dad Toy Poodle.

Saw pictures of the pups via my daughters facebook.They look cute enough but i can see joint problems and lots of grooming down the track.I hope they can at least find decent homes for them.And desex thier dogs .

Edited by Purdie

of course they do! I am so sick of comments like this, if ethical registered breeders didn't advertise where most people look then those puppy buyers would never be any the wiser on how to get a good quaility puppy.

its as easy as pressing the reg breeder button on gumtree become one :rofl:

pitty all these fools who actually pay money to show and health test the big bucks is made by pressing a button a free classified site :rofl:

how do you know that's all you have to do? Been selling pups on there recently?

jesus, it was a question! i wasn't familiar with it because when i was looking for pups i typed in registered breeders in south australia in google and this was the first website that came up, not gumtree nor tradingpost. maybe i wasn't one of those "most people that look on those sites" and now that you've made it crystal clear for me with many thanks, obviously i won't need to ask again.