Advice Needed For Seized Dog

LouBon

So glad it has a positive outcome and they're back together..

ETA: is there somewhere I could send them a Christmas present (though it would be late ) I'm sure he is over the moon to have his mate back but I'd hate to think of either of them going without as a result and if I can help even a little I'd like to :).

Edited by Fuzzycuddles

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I'm glad someone has brought this up, was searching for the thread the other day to update and couldn't find it...

Good news in time for Christmas with this case. The court hearing was a couple of weeks ago. As I understand it, a member of the public provided Mr M with defence barrister and a solicitor and he had a very well respected, 'very distinguished' member of the public and former dog judge, breeder and exhibitor who showed up in court to provide a positive character reference .

He was also accompanied by members of the community ( shopkeepers from the area) who knew he and Bull and wanted to show their support.

He has been put on a six month 'undertaking to behave' and Bull is to be muzzled at all times in public. The two have been reunited and mr M and Bull are happily back together.

Goes to show, we should never underestimate the power of community support. :thumbsup:

:cry: That's gorgeous. I am so happy it was a happy outcome.

Hi all,

I'm glad someone has brought this up, was searching for the thread the other day to update and couldn't find it...

Good news in time for Christmas with this case. The court hearing was a couple of weeks ago. As I understand it, a member of the public provided Mr M with defence barrister and a solicitor and he had a very well respected, 'very distinguished' member of the public and former dog judge, breeder and exhibitor who showed up in court to provide a positive character reference .

He was also accompanied by members of the community ( shopkeepers from the area) who knew he and Bull and wanted to show their support.

He has been put on a six month 'undertaking to behave' and Bull is to be muzzled at all times in public. The two have been reunited and mr M and Bull are happily back together.

Goes to show, we should never underestimate the power of community support. :thumbsup:

:cry: That's gorgeous. I am so happy it was a happy outcome.

:cry: I feel the same. So happy, I could cry. Great outcome, so pleased they are re united. Thank you LouBon for the update. Very impressed with the community support and the help they received. :D

Edited for spelling

Edited by sumosmum

Hi all,

Wonderful result :thumbsup:

Excellent to hear, fair enough Bull could have quite possibly "rushed" a person but benefit of the doubt, had he not I think this is just horrible if someone has gone and made a complaint simply to separate the two.

Yay to Mr M and Bull~