Rainy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the pics everyone :thumbsup: :D

Well - when isn't Lottie in the water is the question to ask - I take her swimming pretty much everyday, she's a water baby!!

5445306568_b8e90f5d80_z.jpg

:laugh: Water beard.....

5429613673_6cea0487c3_z.jpg

5332985208_13b58faed2_z.jpg

Last one :o

5332817748_d1e27059d2_z.jpg

Edited by Beth.

Fantastic photos everyone.Meg the spa one is priceless.Chris the Rebel Zeke has the best expressions on his face.Danois that looks like a beautiful spot. :)

Ain't he the goofiest?

Meg I am curious... do humans get a go in your spa or is universally known as The Dane Spa in your household? ;D

Beth, your Lottie is a stunning Aussie! Even wet she looks like she has a beautiful coat :)

What makes me and Zeke sad is my parents recently got a new pool, and I go over to swim in it all the time. But dad won't let Zeke in! Says dog hair ruins the filter, so the poor boy stands on the other side of the fence, watching me swim with the most heartbreaking look...

What makes me and Zeke sad is my parents recently got a new pool, and I go over to swim in it all the time. But dad won't let Zeke in! Says dog hair ruins the filter, so the poor boy stands on the other side of the fence, watching me swim with the most heartbreaking look...

I was talking to a GSD x 2 owner who love the pool. The GSD's destroyed her filter BUT, when she replaced the filter, she bought special hair catching pouch thingies that catch the dog hair before it gets to the filter and everybody is happy.

So a solution can be had....

Nevafollo, are you just trying to make me jelous :scold: :p

Well after last weekends swimming sucess im on the hunt for a new swimming spot for the whole family :D

Your more than Welcome to drive up for a weekend and we can hit the river :-) We have a great time cause its not only dog friendly but also people friendly not quite sure what we would have done if we hadnt found this ripper of a spot!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: