Have We Got Our Priorities Right?

Blonde_Phoenix

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually said you come across as abrupt.

But I don't consider anyone who admits they would hit a dog over the head with a bloody big wrench could even consider themselves to be caring.

One would hope a caring responsible breeder would have sufficent dog skills not to have to resort to such a drastic course of action.

I'll stick with my first held opinion me thinks.

But I don't consider anyone who admits they would hit a dog over the head with a bloody big wrench could even consider themselves to be caring.

One would hope a caring responsible breeder would have sufficent dog skills not to have to resort to such a drastic course of action.

the bloody big wrench was in regards to the dog attack on a toddler. If you think that is too harsh so be it. If I had have hold of the wrench and it was my baby being attacked I wouldn't have stopped until the dog was dead and I make no apologies for that.

As for your opinion of me, who cares what you think, certainly not I.

I can be abrupt as well, but I answer every enquiry I get.

Also this morning I was on the phone and email organising the transfer of a Whippet someone had saved from the pound but could not keep, into rescue. I did not breed the dog I know who did, but I do what I can for my breed and anyone who contacts me.

Still doesn't mean I am always all sunshine and rainbows all of the time :)

Edited by OSoSwift

the bloody big wrench was in regards to the dog attack on a toddler. If you think that is too harsh so be it. If I had have hold of the wrench and it was my baby being attacked I wouldn't have stopped until the dog was dead and I make no apologies for that.

As for your opinion of me, who cares what you think, certainly not I.

Well said Rebanne - and for what it is worth, you should not have to respond to personal attacks such as this which are beyond meaningless and quite frankly quite hilarious :laugh:

Stone I think you jump to conclusions far too quickly. I have purchased a puppy from Rebanne and found her to be extremely knowledgeable on her breed and more than willing to share. She is such a good breeder that just recently I chose to nearly purchase yet another puppy from her.

Perhaps you should get to know her before you judge someone you obviously know nothing about

Edited by shantiah

Guest donatella

Hahahahhahahaha

Hahahahhahahaha

:confused:

Hahahahhahahaha

I don't think there are enough :confused: in the world for this thread :laugh:

Guest donatella

Hahahahhahahaha

I don't think there are enough :confused: in the world for this thread :laugh:

Damn phone can't get emoticons :)

OK this thread has deviated very much from my original intention. I’m sitting here tossing my hands up and pleading “not guilty’.

Obviously there is a lot of personal feelings I have accidentally brushed, but that was far from the intention of my original post (it had nothing to do with breeders, take a chance to read my OP), though I did engage (my bad).

I will toss out my 2 cents for what it’s worth purely as an owner of a purebred registered dog, while I believe open and robust debate is good, this kind of debate on a public forum does not help anyones cause. For me it deters any slight ambition I had for breeding.

LOL I was excited I thought people were replying to my original post (naive :eek:)