What Am I ?

Karelea Aussies

To me he has a bit of Rottweiler in there. Maybe a bit of ridgy too. Hard to tell with photos as they do not show how big he is.

Very very cute though whatever he is. I am sure he will find a home asap.

I see Rottweiler too.

Yes, very cute puppy!

This is Mason.

Rangers were reluctant to hazard a guess so he will more than likely be listed as a Medium X when he goes up for adoption.

Anyone willing to take a guess?. Rainy has her theory and I have mine ;)

Listing as anything other than a medium X would be misleading. You cannot tell what breeds are in that dog, it would be pointless to start guessing.

Wow somebody call the fun police. :rolleyes: Sheesh!

He very cute, I think we need more photos. To help with the analysis ;)!

Greymate....hense why it's called a guess. Chill out woman....you always come into these guess a breed with your negative hat on as if the people asking are going to def say that is what the dog is.

I don't see any point in perpetuating the myth that a mixed breed dog can have its breeding identified by the way it looks. This dog has so many 'average' characteristics that there could easily be a mix of dozens of breeds in its lineage.

Most big baby puppies pretty much look a bit like a baby rottweiller because all pups tend to have a round head and curved ears.

I am not angry about it at all, I just think these threads are counter-productive to people understanding how genetics works. The OP has explained how the dog will be labelled for sale, so everything is good there.

Edited by Greytmate

This is Mason.

Rangers were reluctant to hazard a guess so he will more than likely be listed as a Medium X when he goes up for adoption.

Anyone willing to take a guess?. Rainy has her theory and I have mine ;)

Listing as anything other than a medium X would be misleading. You cannot tell what breeds are in that dog, it would be pointless to start guessing.

Wow somebody call the fun police. :rolleyes: Sheesh!

He very cute, I think we need more photos. To help with the analysis ;)!

I can do that :)

Here are a couple more...

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

Edited by thelinks