Endurance Test 2012

Some great tips there M, tomorrow is our last training session, l want the little man to be all rested for Sat. Maybe just 5km's tomorrow on the bike and 1km walk to pick the kids up. Think we will leave Friday night and stay in a Motel down there, l think it took 3.5 hours to get there last year.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we did our last run this morning, 6 k's was covered & a very wet little girl, we went out under major protest :mad but then settled down & got to work :)

we will be packing extra large towels for drying our girl off & her coat for afterwards :)

l can't decide if l want to go out today he's done a few sessions in the rain but l have a cold comming on and l'd hate him to get one too. It's been raining for 26 hours straight in the Wimmera and most of the roads are flooded and the dirt tracks are a mess. Decisions, decisions.

l can't decide if l want to go out today he's done a few sessions in the rain but l have a cold comming on and l'd hate him to get one too. It's been raining for 26 hours straight in the Wimmera and most of the roads are flooded and the dirt tracks are a mess. Decisions, decisions.

na stay warm Sir Sniffalot , you have done a fair amount of training, dont need to blow your chance of ET by getting sicker

How much rain has there been down in Melbourne ? Any chance the ET will be called off ? l can imagine the grass portion will be mighty boggy after a few laps of 20 riders and dogs going over it.

We are under water in the South East :(

KCC is closed and any events on this weekend have been cancelled. From what I understand Western-port hwy is flooded as is KCC. The office is closed today too.

This is what's up on Facebook so please pass it around:

Due to extreme weather, KCC Park is closed until further notice. All events scheduled for the weekend of 23 - 24 June 2012 are cancelled.

The office is closed today - Friday 22 June 2012.

I spoke to her earlier this morning, & as far she was concerned it will go ahead tomorrow , but she did say an email will go out later today. I have heard from a friend over that way & they said it does NOT look good :(

my poor gazebo lives in my wagon :laugh:

Good luck everyone, I hope no more rain falls over Altona or any where over Melbourne.

No email received here from the Secretary as to whats happening.

OH will be there with the Schipp, I asked him if he wanted me there and I got a very quick NO.

Ohh well will have to wait till he's finished to hear how they went.

At least I can stay in bed with the other Schipps.

BB

lucky you BB, my OH has chicken out tooo :( well he has a medical cond & to much cold air can slam him in hospital :(

I would rather him home tucked in bed than in hospital

We are packed ready to go, just have to put the bike on the rack in the morning :)

Toller do you still want a lift ???????

Just had a phone call from OH (captain Courageous) he & Ziggy PASSED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sun was out most of this morning :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He mentioned that one or two dogs failed for some reason.

he got some pics so will share later.

Now he wants a "special lunch", I think the dog should get something special too! He'll sleep on the bed tonight I think.

BB