Favourite Dog Toys

jacqui835

I just thought of that but wagsalot don't have the Hol-ee Cuz :( Yeah it tooks like the toy of my dog's dreams... Just found it on another site, but shipping is like $8 and I paid $10 for the shipping of 3 items :( I wonder if any of the shops around me might stock it.

We stock the entire Cuz and iSqueak range

http://pets1.com.au/cart.php?m=search_results&search=Cuz

Shipping ranges from $6.95 to $9.95 depending in the size and weight of the order, that is pretty much the norm online

You will find the same in shops, but have a price of anything up to 40-60% more (The Hol-ee Cuz is only quite new so pricing in stores can be quite high)

HTH

I go to kmart for most of out toys. They are normally around $3.00 each. My dogs have the wonderful ability to be able to destroy a regular ball in one bite but Kmart sell these rubber balls with a bell in the middle and I've had two for about 4 months now... still going hard.

Harley's favourite toys are balls, Bella likes anything Harley has or squeaky toys!

So I have NO money left over from Christmas, but poochy is particularly low on toys. So rather than go trial and error buying him new cool looking toys off the internet, I was hoping that some people here might have had good experiences with particular toys (and online shops). And I can't be the only one always on the look out for new dog toys ;)

I would love to know what your dog's favourite toys are and why, and perhaps if people mention their dog's breed and how long the toy lasts etc that would be very helpful.

My Newfie, my sister's Aussie Shepherd and a friend's Border Collie all loooove the Aussie Dog red enduro ball. It's made of hard plastic with a marble inside. Not cheap, but virtually indestructible. They make toys for zoo animals all over the world - www.aussiedog.com.au

I have a real animal squeaker mat toy for Micha and he loves it! There are like 16 squeaks in it or something.

Moomanandtoy-1.jpg

He also loves orbee balls as he loves things that bounce and they are the right level of squishness as he really likes to chew on them too.

My huskies love Cuz's. :thumbsup:

http://www.wagsalot.com.au/?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&cid=0&q=cuz&dispatch=products.search&x=8&y=13

I get the medium one's. The dogs think they are great, even the one's that don't usually play with toys. :laugh: they're pretty hardy too. :thumbsup:

My Troyboy is a HUGE fan of the cuz's also :thumbsup: That and Kong Frisbees :)

Well I had to order the Holee-Cuz, so we should be getting 2 deliveries this week :) Thanks for all the tips guys, I'm jealous of everyone who can buy soft squeaky toys for their dogs and expect them to last more than 30 seconds (if that...) And Frodo that is one of the funniest photo series I've ever seen lol

Plastic bottles and milk cartons, toilet rolls, newspapers, bones and branches ripped off the rosemary bush top the list here. Along with the Kongs and the wobbler.

Kyjen toys are also pretty good. The dogs seem to like those best, something about the shape I think.

Be wary of cheap imported dog toys or soft toys designed for kids. I was warned by a friend that some can contain materials that are toxic for dogs.