Exporting

cass_06

I was wondering when exporting what is easiest way for person to pay for dog etc

Thanks in advance

Paypal.

Thanks she doesnt want to pay using paypal... as you get the fees with it. Will tell her direct deposit

I was wondering when exporting what is easiest way for person to pay for dog etc

Thanks in advance

Paypal.

Thanks she doesnt want to pay using paypal... as you get the fees with it. Will tell her direct deposit

You have to pay more for an international money transfer anyway. Pay pal is instant and clears straight away. the other can take days.

Edited by Steve

Thanks in advance

Paypal.

You have to pay more for an international money transfer anyway. Pay pal is instant and clears straight away. the other can take days.

so how do u work out the fees so she pays the right amount etc???

I have a vague memory of a small amount being taken by my bank but it wasn't much. With paypal there is an option on who pays the fees.

eta I was/am so pleased with the home my pups went too that not getting the very exact amount did not bother me.

Edited by Rebanne

Anything secure. Large deposit. Shipment on demonstration of payment in full.

For some reason I've ended up selling to the families of executives working for multinationals in Asia. These guys known how to do direct deposit in $AU without huge additional cost.

Thanks in advance

Paypal.

exactly.

why pay 30 for a $160 bank cheque for nz when paypal is a fraction of that?

Thanks in advance

Western Union is simple and immediate, the receiver incurs no costs.

There's an active scammer community that works using Western Union. I think it was forged checks. Look at the warnings all over eBay. Mostly happens for multi-thousand dollar items, like commercial machinery.

Edited by sandgrubber