Litters Due In March 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge congratulations :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You must have been working like a Trojan with Jet popping them out that fast :clap: Well done girl.

Sorry for the 2 lost angels.

My girl also lost 2 one after the other numbers 7 & 8 number 9 was strong and healthy !

Blimey Jett talk about putting your mum under the pump!!!

Sorry about your two lost babies, RIP little ones, but amazing effort from everyone. One day I will convince the OH that we need another dog :) and a Rotti it will be :)

Thanks everyone, Jett was fantastic, I had a wonderful support crew here, the owner of the Sire and her daughter who have whelped many a litter, I couldn't have done it without them.

Fordogs, my number 9 was extremely strong and healthy also, I was starting to worry when we had two stillborn puppies in a row :cry:

Jett is being such a fantastic mum 2nd time around, she's specially aware this time, but I guess 8 is easier than the 12 she had to care for last time (she did squash 2 and only had 10).

I am so proud of my beautiful girl :thumbsup:

When I get a chance to go into the office and upload photos I will pop a few here.

Congratulations TinaJ :cheer:

I cannot believe all this puppies in such a short time :eek: At least there was not a lot of waiting around :)

I was interested to read the weight of your babies. When ours labrador babies arrived via c section the vet commented on how big they were. They were the same size as our last litter and we are new to breeding we did not think anything of it. But now reading your weights I realize what they were saying. Our puppies ranged from 450-500g.

Edited by buddy1

:cry: I lost a puppy early evening.... Just after dinner I took the kids out in the back yard for 5 minutes and when I came inside one had gotten behind the pig rails and crawled behind her, she squashed her.

RIP beautiful girl, you were needed elsewhere.

Needless to say I didn't sleep at all last night, I'm so paranoid she's going to do it again. This is not the first time, last litter I lost 2 for the same reason. I have been extremely vigilant with her, watching her ever so closely, I'm so gutted and angry at myself :cry:

Sorry to hear about the little girl puppy. :cry::rainbowbridge:

Trina, don't be angry with yourself, these things happen and Rottweiler bitches are known for being a bit unaware of their body in regards to pups as well as some other breeds. It is just one of those things and you can't beat yourself up about it.:grouphug:

I will give you a call today, time got away last night and I needed some sleep, you know how it is!

:cry: I lost a puppy early evening.... Just after dinner I took the kids out in the back yard for 5 minutes and when I came inside one had gotten behind the pig rails and crawled behind her, she squashed her.

RIP beautiful girl, you were needed elsewhere.

Needless to say I didn't sleep at all last night, I'm so paranoid she's going to do it again. This is not the first time, last litter I lost 2 for the same reason. I have been extremely vigilant with her, watching her ever so closely, I'm so gutted and angry at myself :cry:

:cry: Sorry for the loss of baby girl!

You can't blame yourself. It's almost impossible to not take your eye of them for a few minutes. We all need 2 of ourselves to do rotating shifts ;)

Final count a Ruby boy a Ruby girl and 2 Black and Tan boys all looking good will weigh them later

They were very quick to find the milk bar lol

First pup at 9.22 am and last one at 11.07 am

Congratulations Monteba :thumbsup:

You lucky duck with morning delivery!!!

TrinaJ, any news of your girl. :)

Am slowly getting over the totally shattered feeling. ;) The pup is doing well, he is the first in this photo. The 2nd is Mairi, the bitch, and then the other two dogs.

Oh they are so cute :D