Keeping Cool

Bear&Duke

Looks like Bear's pressie is a great hit.

The weather is revolting here in Perth at the moment isn't it. We are in Rivervale. Thank god for airconditioning. I think Bud is greatful for it as well.

Stay cool everyone!!! :)

ahahaha that's great!

May I ask where you bought the clam pool from? ( and how much? :o ) I've been meaning to buy one.

Stay cool everyone!

ah Unuscornu I could have given you one as I recently chucked one out after finding it on the verge.

Im sweating like an animal, gonna let the dogs run under the sprinkler now.

Drats! Thanks anyway. But you're right, I should keep an eye out during the curb side collections.. and you can always spot those clam pools from a mile off :laugh:

Rumor is enjoying some beef stock ice-cubes at the moment and I'm having copious amounts of slushies!! :thumbsup:

Unuscornu we got ours at Bunnings, I think about $13?

:eek: $13?! That's great! Thanks for the suggestion :)

So cute! I don't think our girls would survive without their pool!

Our latest one came from Target and is pink lol - cost about $30 and comes as a pair

Pink is VERY appealing to me :laugh: I'll check out there first. Thanks!

ahahaha that's great!

May I ask where you bought the clam pool from? ( and how much? :o ) I've been meaning to buy one.

Stay cool everyone!

I got ours from Bunnings at about $18, I'm pretty sure you can get them cheaper at Kmart or Big W but it was the only place open yesterday.

Needless to say it was a big hit, he loved it! I'm sure it will come in handy as the forecast has today at 41, then 42 tomorrow. I can't stand the heat, I wish I was in Melbourne!

Cracked clamshells make great plant pots or a vege garden.

Although it might cost a little more, you can get a plastic moulded pond liner from Bunnings or garden centres. They come in various sizes and shapes and are far more durable. I've posted this elsewhere but here's a video of one of our dogs playing in ours: