Dogs Under Control, Might Make You Smile.

gwp4me

Totally loved watching this. Amazing dogs and owner and great walking/riding tracks. I'm sure in winter they would be covered in snow. I agree, nice mix of both these dogs but I wondered how they would go in winter when it is snowing as they all appear to have very short coats. I suppose he rugs them all.

These dogs all looked happy and loved and well muscled (after all that exercise). :)

Beautiful to watch. I'm jealous.

Where is this? I'd love to live somewhere where you could run a pack behind a bicycle on a dirt track, have a good run, and then go swimming!

btw, I'll bet these are sprinting sled dogs. I read something recently that looks at the genetics of sprinting vs distance sledding dogs . . . the distance guys looked much more like huskies . . . the sprinters were taller, lankier, had shorter coats, and the article said they had a lot of GSP in them.

my goodness, what a lesson on control, notice not one of them paid attention the to the dog challenging them... then when he said they could free hurtle across the fields.. like scattered rice....on call and it was if they were magnatised chips back to his bike.

who feels a tad inadequate??????? :(

although i have had one dog i think could outdo them, he was a poodle.. think it was the brains of the doggie rather than mine. he was a one of kind that Bel Ami Picolo.

• 2 weeks later...