Litter Due In April 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, We are drawing closer to D Day with only three days to go. Miley seems to have decreased in size which is rather worrying :( If I had not felt puppies moving , I would have sworn that she was not expecting. So it looks like we are expecting two maybe three babies. I will keep you all posted. Cheers Sharon

Hi everyone, We are drawing closer to D Day with only three days to go. Miley seems to have decreased in size which is rather worrying :( If I had not felt puppies moving , I would have sworn that she was not expecting. So it looks like we are expecting two maybe three babies. I will keep you all posted. Cheers Sharon

Sending puppy dust your way ;)

Still nothing happening with my girl but at least her first due date is this weekend (with last date from last mating being next wednesday). She's a bit of a wierd shape, she has sprung out sideways and there is very little underneath (except the milk bar developing). She doesn't actually spread out more when she lies on her belly.

Well the whelping box is finished and is in place and this morning I cleaned it to within an inch of its life. Newspaper is in place and I have now cut up the vet bedding to fit and its being washed - so that's the last of the jobs. Due date is the 22nd - which is 63 days from the first mating - so 8 days to go.........

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here a lot lately as I have been quite busy. Just letting you know Daisy who was due on the 10th April, had 11 pups, 8 girls, 3 boys on the 10th! She whelped them extremely quickly and easily having all 11 in just under 4 hours! They are 6 days old and all doing really well, gaining heaps of weight, with no extra supplementing at all. The first few days we rotated them a bit, but now they all just get in and first in grabs a teat, then they get pushed off and the last few have their fill. I think this has been the easiest whelping and litter so far that we have had, with very little interference from me, just lots of watching and cuddling.

post-7564-0-88965500-1334403875_thumb.jpg

Naw Becks too cute!!

We have been stop start since midnight (only first stage). She is sleeping again now...I'm so tired..lol would love a snooze too..lol

Nope panting again...hopefully not too much longer :)

Edited by Missymoo

With a week to go my girl isn't huge and the vet had already said she didn't think there were many. I have just weighed her and she has put on 2 1/2kg eek1.gif buggered if I know where it is, which makes me think we might be having more than the 3 I guessed smile.gif