I Have A Mud Lover

Staffyluv

Ziggy loves water and will do anything to get in it. He even tried to sit in the water bowl at the dog park on the weekend... He always has a full clam shell and sits in it even while it is raining..

He also discovered mud... There was a large puddle at the park last week and this weekend most of the water was gone and it was just a huge mud bog... When he layed in it, it came half way up his side and he was snuffling through it like a pig. Flipping the mud up with his nose. His whole head was just about under the mud at one stage.

Then he decided to share all that mud with everyone by doing zoomies around everyone... It was pretty funny at the time but I had to bring him home in the car and shower him... Man did he stink...

It was raining today and he has now made his own mud bog out in the back yard...

Anyone else have dogs that love water and mud?..

Yes :laugh:

I've posted this a million times but here are my two at Yarralumla Dog Park last year...

Haha wuffles, that is where it was... Ziggy and this humongous 9 month old boxer (it looked more like a mastiff sized dog than a boxer, I have never seen one so big) were having a right old time. Although Ziggy was the only one who ended up covered from head to toe...

Edited to add.. You weren't there last weekend were you? Those two look very familiar...

We have been going every Sunday at around 10am

Edited by Staffyluv

The other day I had the 2 dogs inside while the storm was on. I let them both go outside just a few minutes before OH came home. When he went to see them he said "Charlie is absolutely filthy". He (our little long haired terrier mix) had found some mud and had dug around in it. His face was rather black :) Needless to say he had a bird bath before coming back inside.

Ziggy loves water and will do anything to get in it. He even tried to sit in the water bowl at the dog park on the weekend... He always has a full clam shell and sits in it even while it is raining..

He also discovered mud... There was a large puddle at the park last week and this weekend most of the water was gone and it was just a huge mud bog... When he layed in it, it came half way up his side and he was snuffling through it like a pig. Flipping the mud up with his nose. His whole head was just about under the mud at one stage.

Then he decided to share all that mud with everyone by doing zoomies around everyone... It was pretty funny at the time but I had to bring him home in the car and shower him... Man did he stink...

It was raining today and he has now made his own mud bog out in the back yard...

Anyone else have dogs that love water and mud?..

Yes :laugh:

6287710441_fb5fa031c4_z.jpg

6287711887_0621095b70_z.jpg

6288237358_d8ced0282a_z.jpg

Just before we left on Sunday my little princess, who doesn't even like have wet paws... GOT IN THE MUD PUDDLE!!!! :eek: Couldn't believe it, her cute little white socks were all brown. :eek:

So now she has taught Ziggy a bad habbit with dropping the ball and he has taught her the joys of mud. :rofl: