Pippa Foster Baby

Photos to come as she only arrived today and was only desexed on Thursday, so I am trying to convince her to take it easy...

She is an adorable 4 month old, listed as staffy cross but to be honest I can't see a single gram of staffy in her... She is way to fine (boned), way to tall (she is taller than my staffy cross and he is 11 months old).

But she is a very pretty girl, tall and lean.. She loves Ziggy and he adores her already. He lays next to her crate while she is in it.. And they curl up on his bed together when she is out.

I am keep ing her on lead or in her crate to keep her from running amok but I dare say once she is healed there will be nothing stopping her... She is a ball of energy...

Edited by Staffyluv

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't upload from my phone or iPad so it will have to wait until Monday, sorry folks...

We have had a few 'accidents' inside but she is getting the hang of wee's when I say it and it has only been 1 day.. Bless her...

Ziggy is trained to wee when I want him to, so regular trips out are convincing her it is a good idea if she goes to.

Luckily she is like Ziggy and seems totally unfazed by the wet weather. He will happily play in the rain and when he comes in he is now waiting at the door to get dried off... Pippa is also waiting for the big dry off to...

She slept all night in the crate with just one tiny cry to go to the toilet about 2:30am and that was OK as I was still awake anyway...

She sits after watching Ziggy get treats to sit and now that she does that all the time, I might start on drop tomorrow..

She is a very clever cookie and a little snuggle bug.. She loves cuddles...

she's a cutie and agree not much staffy in there. Ziggy is looking grown up and very handsome.

Glad she's safe :)

She is an absolute sweetheart and she has my son and all his tough mates giving her cuddles all the time.

She doesn't like people in baseball caps, so it was funny to see them all tell the next one to arrive with a cap on to take it off cause Pippa doesn't like it...haha...

She is already sitting and will sit and wait for her food.

We are going to work on drop and stay next.. She copies everything Ziggy does, so it makes training ambit easier..

She is going to be a big girl, she is only about 4 months old and already a bit taller than Ziggy, who is 11 months now.

Ziggy has grown into a really lovely dog.. He is now much more confident and does not shy away so easily. he is a pleasure to train (most of the time) and such a wonderful ambassador for staffy crosses at the dog parks.. We have so many people tell us that they usually leave when the staffies turn up but they are happy for him to play with their dogs and even the tiny pups... He is really great with 2 babies that come o the park all the time, a 5 month old corgi and a 13 week old schnauzer pups.

He loves the little dogs but really loves any dog that wants to run. He will run all day if there is someone to run with.

So cute this morning. Pippa has a little lump under her desexing scar so she on rest and more rest... I have put the lead on her so I can keep her with me and Ziggy insists on holding the lead while we are sitting down and she is not in her crate.

He isn't chewing it, just holding it...

Awww... I'm starting to get that FF sensation... *grin*

T.

They could all be foster failures...

But if they were, we couldn't save the next one.

Our local pound is overflowing at the moment - there are so many that need help :(

Just watching the pups play and Ziggy has a ball that Pippa wants, so she is diving on his back and nipping his ears, when he turns around she dives on the ball and takes off with it..

She is quicker than him but her long legs get in her way...move she has good coordination she will be u stoppable...