Stupid Question But....

I cut up apples reguarly (get rid of the core) and feed it to our dogs since I found out it's a great snack for them - being Shar Pei they can be sensitive to certain treats - so apples are a great alternative :D

Pretty sure lilly pilly is safe, I know dogs who eat it and it's related to guavas and feijoas, then again, I suppose that's no guarantee, tomatoes and peppers are part of the nightshade family, and they're not all safe to eat. I still think lilly pillys are safe.

Yep, ours get apple, banana watermelon, strawberry, pretty much anything but grapes.

When our Apricot tree is full Mosley steals them one at a time, nibbles the fruit off very daintily and leaves the pip. :laugh:

Ow very cute!! man I was so paranoid up until about 4 months ago.... now he hovers everything and I dont care unless its pork meat, lamb or beef then we are in trouble!!

Mine eat apples,peas, carrots, beetroot (baked), all sorts of cabbages and the fav is broccoli.

Two of our dogs just adore frozen broccoli. No matter how quietly I open the bag to blanch some for our own dinner, they both come running for their share.