Gapvic And Anyone Else Heres A Few Of My Creations!

kritta

Hi everyone, I can't even remember the last time I posted a photo, would have been quite a few years ago!!

After some great advise from some of you and trying out the 35 and the 50mm lenses I bought the 35 and haven't looked back! thinking about buying a nice zoom to go with it! but that's a little way away at the mo!

Hope these work! and the quality hasn't dropped to much....

post-10003-0-74307500-1335698416_thumb.jpg

post-10003-0-96676300-1335698273_thumb.jpg

Really nice, Kritta. The third one down is very good. I adore the movement and that you've got that eye tack sharp.

Lots of people buy the primes, open them up as wide as possible and then only get the nose in focus - you've used the lens very well :D

Really nice, Kritta. The third one down is very good. I adore the movement and that you've got that eye tack sharp.

Lots of people buy the primes, open them up as wide as possible and then only get the nose in focus - you've used the lens very well :D

LOL guilty :o

LOL guilty :o

:laugh: Most people do it, then learn.

Except me, anything wider than 2.8 scares the crap out of me :o

Hi everyone, I can't even remember the last time I posted a photo, would have been quite a few years ago!!

After some great advise from some of you and trying out the 35 and the 50mm lenses I bought the 35 and haven't looked back! thinking about buying a nice zoom to go with it! but that's a little way away at the mo!

Hi Kritta,

These are great shots! I am having a similar dilemma atm with wanting somehting a bit more wider than my Canon 50mm 1.8. Not sure if should get wider prime or a 2.8 24-70 zoom which would give me wide but ability to get more distance from subject if needed.

Your examples are the type of shots that I am wanting to achieve

Excuse my ignorance but is this 35mm 1.4 by Canon?

Greg

Edited by GregW

Hi Kritta,

These are great shots! I am having a similar dilemma atm with wanting somehting a bit more wider than my Canon 50mm 1.8. Not sure if should get wider prime or a 2.8 24-70 zoom which would give me wide but ability to get more distance from subject if needed.

Your examples are the type of shots that I am wanting to achieve

Excuse my ignorance but is this 35mm 1.4 by Canon?

Greg

Thanks everyone, Slowly learning how to ge tthe most out of my prime! It's been alot of practice and experiment but I've just kept chipping away and slowly getting a good idea for what I need to do :)

Hi Greg

It's a Nikon 35mm 1.8 just a cheapy lens! but IMO great value for what I have been using it for. My camera body is just a D3100. So nothing special!

I was thinking my next lens could be a 24-70 or then I was wondering if I should go the next one up for more zoom, haha decisions..... decisions......

$ could be the deciding factor, unless there is something a little cheaper out there that may do something simular?