New Havanese Puppy

Look what I picked up from the breeders today.....

Leaflover.jpg

Anotherangle.jpg

scruffbeforeclip.jpg

He doesn't have a name yet. He is my Mum's dog so is only here for one night before he flys down to Sydney tomorrow :(

I have to say that I am soooo proud of my Mum. Even when she has walked past the local pet shop and called me all gooey over the current cross in the window, she has always listened when I tried to push her towards a pure breed from a good breeder or a rescue dog. After much research she decided on the Havanese and when she saw this little guy's photo she just fell in love. I am happy that she trusted me to go and meet the breeders and pick him up for her. I can't wait for her to meet him tomorrow, he is just divine!!!! :love:

Well the last 24 hours have gone too quickly :cry: He is so much fun to have around. He loves rice in an empty water bottle and paper towel roles. He likes to growl at only the female singers on 'The Voice'. :laugh:

He went to bed fine but woke up at about 1am when my OH's pager went off to go out to a fire. So I put the crate next to my bed and after only 30 seconds of sniffing my fingers to make sure I was still there, he fell asleep and The kids had to wake him up at 6.30am so we could get ready for school.

He has had a bath and blowdry and is ready to fly to his new Mum at lunch time.

Thank you for all the great comments. He has been a dream to have here.

My brother has an 8 month old Havanese "Lola" & she is just a wonderful little girl. Lovely temp. very lay back, must be the cuban way I think. She is white & apricot in colour.

Just adorable. I bet you are going to miss little mr. cutie :heart: