Thank You Wayrod

TessnSean

For the second time, we have used Wayrod to deliver our dogs home from quarantine at Eastern Creek. Once again the service was fabulous and very competitive against others. It would not have mattered anyway. The service is so good, we wouldn't think of using anyone else.

Stephanie, their Sydney agent called me as soon as she collected the dogs and even sent me pictures via SMS to show me the dogs were well :) I am just so thrilled with the service all round :thumbsup:

Sway has recommended Wayrod quite a few times which was why we went with a DOL member. Thanks Sway :thumbsup:

:thanks:

Your kind words and support is greatly appreciated. We rely on word of mouth for our advertising, in this way we constantly are out there to maintain/improve our service on a job by job basis. Your feedback and referrals due to your recognition of our efforts is very encouraging.

Once again :thanks:.

For the second time, we have used Wayrod to deliver our dogs home from quarantine at Eastern Creek. Once again the service was fabulous and very competitive against others. It would not have mattered anyway. The service is so good, we wouldn't think of using anyone else.

Agreed :thumbsup: my girl's trip was organised by Wayrod, we had a little hickup thanks to the the people that put her on the wrong plane wayrod answered my call straight away and helped me find her, thank fully she was on the flight half an hour later.

• 4 weeks later...

Another vote here for Wayrod :thumbsup: ....he organised transport last year to fly one of my puppies from Melb to her new home in Cairns last year, & I agree his service was extreamly professional, & he is just a lovely guy to deal with too. Will definately use his services in the future. :)

So yes a big thank you to Wayrod from me too. :thanks:

Yep me too. He brought my daughter's Borzoi pup across last year, and a few months later my standard poodle pup.

Both made very easy for us - we had never done it before and the great service and price greatly appreciated.