Dancing With Dogs Freestyle & Heelwork To Music

:rofl: kallistar. Don't you hate it when they do that. My main problem at the moment is finding time to do more than bits and pieces, Work gets in the way, and daylight hours so short down here. No big spaces inside my house. And then there are the new family members .. my two Norwegian Forest kittens .. 5.5 months now. They are inside/confined to enclosure kittens ... bit of a challenge in an open plan house :laugh:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: kallistar. Don't you hate it when they do that. My main problem at the moment is finding time to do more than bits and pieces, Work gets in the way, and daylight hours so short down here. No big spaces inside my house. And then there are the new family members .. my two Norwegian Forest kittens .. 5.5 months now. They are inside/confined to enclosure kittens ... bit of a challenge in an open plan house :laugh:

Yeap sure do.. especially when you have very limited time to "fix" things.. not sure whether to pull the pin or just go with the flow on the day. Honestly she can be really hard work at times cause she's not Miss Realiable like Tux was.. as she likes to go off with the pixies at times.

Where are you staying over here?

Yeap sure do.. especially when you have very limited time to "fix" things.. not sure whether to pull the pin or just go with the flow on the day. Honestly she can be really hard work at times cause she's not Miss Realiable like Tux was.. as she likes to go off with the pixies at times.

It's a girl thing I think :laugh: . I was trying to do a bit with mine this afternoon before I ran out of light, and Kirra was right OTT .. backchatting, throwing behaviours and herself at me ... :eek:. Rory was doing better, though still needs quite a lot of polishing.

I've booked a dog friendly cottage at Gisborne South.... about half an hour from Bulla I think.

Really looking. Forward to catching up. :)

Really looking forward to catching up.

It's a girl thing I think :laugh: . I was trying to do a bit with mine this afternoon before I ran out of light, and Kirra was right OTT .. backchatting, throwing behaviours and herself at me ... :eek:. Rory was doing better, though still needs quite a lot of polishing.

I've booked a dog friendly cottage at Gisborne South.... about half an hour from Bulla I think.

Really looking. Forward to catching up. :)

Really looking forward to catching up.

I think that Kirra and Splash was talking long distance to each other on how can we keep our Mums on their toes. No practice for us due to me not being well cause my head wasnt being nice to me. Havent been at work most of the week either.

Enjoy the cottage and dont forget pack your woolies for the night time. Not long to go now..

Kallistar - what has Splash been telling Kirra??? :laugh: The old girl is more feral than ever - backchatting. Even her back up away from me, which used to be her party piece, is now interspersed with bows and backchat :rofl: . Oh qwell, we'll see how things go.

Yes, not long now. Don't worry about me forgetting the woollies - it's been cold at night here too.

See you really soon.

Kallistar - what has Splash been telling Kirra??? :laugh: The old girl is more feral than ever - backchatting. Even her back up away from me, which used to be her party piece, is now interspersed with bows and backchat :rofl: . Oh qwell, we'll see how things go.

Yes, not long now. Don't worry about me forgetting the woollies - it's been cold at night here too.

See you really soon.

Only 3 more sleeps and the comp is on :) see you Saturday

Good luck kallistar and Tassie for Saturday!!! I'm not entered and can't be there, but I'm sure you'll do great!! How long are you staying over Tassie? Just for the trial?

thanks PME for the good luck wishes.. I think that I will need it. Splash doesnt like high wind or noise at all. And a dear friend of mine reminded me today about the bird feathers that will now be blowing around on the ground for extra distraction.

Tassie, I hope that you arrived safely here. See you tomorrow

Well both Tassie and I have some brags to announce after Saturdays DWD comp here.

I gained two HTM novice passes with my girl Splash, but the even bigger thrill was gaining a HTM starters pass with my young Goldie girls Piper, I was so nervous going into the ring cause she LOVES people some times too much and lets face it, there is plenty of people around at dwd comps.. She was a trouper and blew me away by staying with me the whole time. Mind you, I did grab her as soon as we had finished just in case ..

The other news that there was two competitors who gained CHAMPIONSHIPS too.. TWO HTM CH. and one Freestyle CH. Tassie will confirm this I hope..

Now it's your turn to brag Tassie.. and it was great to see you too

:D was waiting for you to get in first kallistar. Was so good to see you doing so well with Splash and Piper. They were both a credit to you. And wonderful to see those three Champion titles gained .. congratulations to Sarah for her 2 and Lydia.

And yes ... we came away with a 50% hit rate :D .. the feral old girl, Kirra was way too feral for HTM, :laugh: but got one FS Novice Q, and didn't miss another by too much. Mr Rory missed out on HTM in the morning, but got a Q in the afternoon, and got the two Freestyle Qs he needed to finish his Freestyle Novice title.

Thanks TSD. Don't think there were any videos - not sure about kallistar. I know I was too busy with costume changes ( :eek: ) and trying to remember 4 routines. As it was I forgot Rory's fishing pole retrieve in the morning FS ... so in the afternoon he made up his own choreography and threw in an extra retrieve :rofl: ... which didn't really matter as it looks very cute.

I was lucky going over - the 2 previous nights had been really rough, but it wasn't too bad on Thursday, and apart from rocking and rolling going through the heads, coming back on Monday was pretty smooth.

Well worth the trip - although I must say it's catching up with me this week. Thank goodness it's school holidays for me after today. Mind you, we do have double obedience trial on Saturday for Rory and double Rally for both of them on Sunday :laugh: .

Thanks TSD. Don't think there were any videos - not sure about kallistar. I know I was too busy with costume changes ( :eek: ) and trying to remember 4 routines. As it was I forgot Rory's fishing pole retrieve in the morning FS ... so in the afternoon he made up his own choreography and threw in an extra retrieve :rofl: ... which didn't really matter as it looks very cute.

I was lucky going over - the 2 previous nights had been really rough, but it wasn't too bad on Thursday, and apart from rocking and rolling going through the heads, coming back on Monday was pretty smooth.

Well worth the trip - although I must say it's catching up with me this week. Thank goodness it's school holidays for me after today. Mind you, we do have double obedience trial on Saturday for Rory and double Rally for both of them on Sunday :laugh: .

you are right Tassie, no videos or photos this time round. The last time they had a person that did it for her portfolio and you was able to buy them. So a little bit disappointed cause it was my baby girls first time ever competing in the ring, but that is life.

It was great to catch up though and while I didnt get to see all your routines, the ones that I did, they was excellent.

OT I think that I have my next lot of music sorted out for Miss Feral I'm away with the pixies right now so you can dance by yourself. I have a funny feeling she doesnt like Abba roflol..

Sas, can you get to a workshop?

TSD when are we going to see your spots in the dwd ring?