Dancing With Dogs Freestyle & Heelwork To Music

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shameless brag from me today..and a big thank you to the people who helped me get through the comp this morning.

Piper my little Golden Girl gained her second HTM starters pass with a score of 168 and first in the ring ( and she didnt leave the ring YAY)

and

not to be outdone Splash gained her HTM.Novice TITLE with a score of 170 points and second in the ring..

Shameless brag from me today..and a big thank you to the people who helped me get through the comp this morning.

Piper my little Golden Girl gained her second HTM starters pass with a score of 168 and first in the ring ( and she didnt leave the ring YAY)

and

not to be outdone Splash gained her HTM.Novice TITLE with a score of 170 points and second in the ring..

CONGRATULATIOINS and you have every right to Brag :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and

That's AWESOME kallistar ..huge congratulations tho you and the girls..they've done you proud.

Thanks for the congrats.. Sorry that is has taken me this long to reply. So very proud of Piper as she isn't 2 yet. And with Splash I listened to her as she didn't like Abba.s Money Money Money even though we got two passes and people said she looked good she was giving me the paw in the ring cause she made me work every step of the way.. So I went back to her starters music by adding the required time to it and wow she was one happy little girl.. See Splash loves to heel backwards and a few other things that wasn't in the abba routine. And she told me to stick it.. Already working on ideas for a new routine and she is loving the ideas so far. Got to listen to this girl otherwise the paw comes out

Cheers

• 1 month later...

just a little brag from yesterday's DWD comp here in Adelaide........both my sheppies passed their final legs for their freestyle starter's titles with Jim scoring a fabulous 165.5 and 2nd place!!

Tasha beating her cousin for 1st place with an amazing 171.5!!!

AND also winning high score freestyle in trial too :) :) :)

Nice work everyone we recently had a double header comp with one of those being our first State Titles.

We had two international judges being Carol and Michelle Dodson and one interstate judge being Deb Hyde from WA for both competitions.

Everyone enjoyed the competitions with some lovely routine performed.

Gay Westmore came away with Champion Freestyle Routine and Lisa Williamson with the Champion HTM Routine.

The DWDCQ the held a lovely 2 day seminar with Carol and Michelle. We were left with our heads full of wonderful ideas we can put into practise.

Congratulations to all those that have entered competitions lately and an even bigger congratulations if you obtained a quallie or title.

We have one competition let up here in sunny QLD it will be held on the 11th October. I am looking forward to sitting in the judges seat for this competition.

So envious about the seminar. They were in Melbourne too, but I just couldn't organise my life to get over there. Hope they come back again. And well done to all those who were successful.

You'll have fun being in the judge's seat. :D

just a little brag from yesterday's DWD comp here in Adelaide........both my sheppies passed their final legs for their freestyle starter's titles with Jim scoring a fabulous 165.5 and 2nd place!!

Tasha beating her cousin for 1st place with an amazing 171.5!!!

AND also winning high score freestyle in trial too :) :) :)

Huge congratulations to you Biker Girl for your sheppies titles in Freestyle starters.. And lovely scores too.. Wow, again congrats

Nice work everyone we recently had a double header comp with one of those being our first State Titles.

We had two international judges being Carol and Michelle Dodson and one interstate judge being Deb Hyde from WA for both competitions.

Everyone enjoyed the competitions with some lovely routine performed.

Gay Westmore came away with Champion Freestyle Routine and Lisa Williamson with the Champion HTM Routine.

The DWDCQ the held a lovely 2 day seminar with Carol and Michelle. We were left with our heads full of wonderful ideas we can put into practise.

Congratulations to all those that have entered competitions lately and an even bigger congratulations if you obtained a quallie or title.

We have one competition let up here in sunny QLD it will be held on the 11th October. I am looking forward to sitting in the judges seat for this competition.

I heard that the Dodson's seminar was excellent.. I hope that they come out again as I didn't go cause I had just been on holiday all up the coast of Queensland visiting my relatives.

And is there any photos from the weekend of comps?

Congratulations to Gay Westmore on her Ch. Freestyle routine and Lisa Williamson with her Ch. Htm routine Also to everyone who competed too.. No matter if you passed or didn't do so well in the ring,. You still have the best dancing partner with you

Edited by kallistar

Yoohoo, kallistar ... where are you ... (she has news ;-)

Yes I do have some news

As you all know it was Royal time here in Melbourne and I had entered my young Goldie in HTM starters in the Royal

Drum roll please........... I am so over the moon as we not only competed, we gained a pass and her TITLE and second place.

It was hard as we was indoors and the crowd was right up on the fence and she LOVES kids and she didn't leave me to go and say hi to them

It was great watching all the routines at the Royal and listening to the crowd and all their applause of appreciation when each routine finished

Edited by kallistar

Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon guys stop teasing with all these fabulous results and gimme some moves to drool over :thumbsup:

I don't have any video of my routine.... You will just have to come and join us... And make it soon please.. Not many spotty dogs or Springers doing dwd here in Vic

Also there was a few of competitors that did Dwd at the Royal that had to bolt into the Agility ring with their costumes on.. Now that would of been a sight

Edited by kallistar

Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon guys stop teasing with all these fabulous results and gimme some moves to drool over :thumbsup:

Laugh rather than drool. Dargo, owned by a UK person, does Dancing routines with Tibbie attitude... when he wants, how he wants.

there is video of both my two sheppies, I can not for the life of me, figure out how on earth to add the link.

So if someone could do that for me, just go into youtube & type in Belkat Shepherd, Jan videoed it for me :D