More Poisonings

Pheebs

Hi all :(

Someone has posted on a Facebook Group I belong to that their dog was poisoned last night with a tennis ball that had been baited with some kind of brown fluid.

Post was as follows:

"this was found in my ward the smorning after a a seach due to our beautiful doggie passed away last nite from poisoning please keep your eyes open this is getting way out of hand please no negative comments as me n my family are very very heart broken of the passing of our dear family member we tryed all we could to save him he will b dealy missed people please please take care of ur fure babys we cut the ball open to fid a brown very smelly liquid inside have been in contact with police concil rspca and just keep geting passed around"

Do please keep an eye out and take care x

tennisball.jpg

I have no idea, I'm afraid Sheridan. A couple of people have asked for more information but I think she's just too distressed at the moment. Will try and report back if I can get more info.

ETA: It would now appear that dogs around the showgrounds area aren't safe either - there's been reports of 3 separate dogs being bashed and cut up :(

Where have these reports come from? I havent heard anything about this, just the dog nappings and poisonings in Corio/Norlane.