Wangaratta Show Sunday 24th, 2012

Vacuna

I am only entered for the Sunday but I am presuming that these numbers may cover both the Saturday and Sunday shows as the enclosed paperwork lists both days with their starting times.

Sunday 24th commences at 8:30am with Sweepstakes

Group 1 1

Group 2 135

Group 3 200

Group 4 337

Group 5 442

Group 6 550

Group 7 619

Last number 689

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my numbers today. Its a bit frustrating that some rings change position from Sat to Sun. Means I will probably have to move my gazebo.

Or walk all the way over to the other ring? (there are only four rings)

Can someone please post the lay out of the rings.

Sorry my printer/scanner is out of action and hubby has laptop and scanner at work but I could give a written explain the layout if that would help.

Edited by Vacuna

Got my numbers today. Its a bit frustrating that some rings change position from Sat to Sun. Means I will probably have to move my gazebo.

Or walk all the way over to the other ring? (there are only four rings)

I think it would create a major traffic jam if every one upped and moved there setups 6 metres. :D

The show secretary has received a lot of equiries as to whether the Wangaratta show is being cancelled due to flooding, the show is sill going ahead, it has been raining and is very cold but we aren't flooded.

The show secretary has received a lot of equiries as to whether the Wangaratta show is being cancelled due to flooding, the show is sill going ahead, it has been raining and is very cold but we aren't flooded.

Thanks, good to know before heading up, I was wondering.

Raining?? Very cold?? For the Wang show? Never! :laugh:

Hope it's a good weekend for the club :D We will be with you in spirit!