Terrigal Pet Resorts

Friends just put there dog there last weekend and said it was fantastic. He is the most spoilt dog in the universe and they were really happy. Said the staff were really lovely and did an amazing job.

If I ever have to board then it is where my dogs will go :thumbsup:

I work there (when im not on maternity leave) we take excellent care of the dogs, we have staff on that do nothing other than walk the dogs and spend time with them, its a great facility, interesting to know ive probably played with some dol dogs and didnt even know it :-)

I work there (when im not on maternity leave) we take excellent care of the dogs, we have staff on that do nothing other than walk the dogs and spend time with them, its a great facility, interesting to know ive probably played with some dol dogs and didnt even know it :-)

You've played with my dog I bet, she's been in there a few times. This is the kennel I use, and I'm happy with it. The times she's been there she's always run in with a great big grin on her head, so if she likes it that much I'm happy with it! Most tellingly when I pick her up she's all happy, happy, joy, joy as if I never went away, so thumbs up from me for Terrigal Pet Resort.

I've definitely had issues with kennels, some are obviously really horrible, but this one I think is one of the good ones.

Edited by Wobbly

As I said before, I have boarded my dogs there and I wouldn't board them anywhere else.

It's a bit expensive but I put my dogs in the suites where they have their own beds, own courtyard and no interaction with other dogs. The staff seem great. I however would not put my dogs in the regular kennel area where they have to share the space with other strange dogs.

Thankyou for the feedback

I know that you can only make a judgement on your own experience, but is good to see what other peoples thought are

When we first got our boy we did alot of inspections of kennels, and one that was highly recommended was ticking all the boxes until a lady came from no where swinging a poly pipe and hitting it against the fence to stop 2 dogs barking!!

We were not impressed!!

But we eventually did find a great one and he seems to love it, he drags us in and we have to basically drag him out!! :)

Its just that i have recently seen an ad for pet resorts and it looks amazing, so just deciding whether to give it a go......

i dont like leaving him at a kennel anyway, but sometimes i dont have a choice, so i want to make sure i have sent him to a place he WILL be looked after

After that place we did see, i totally agree that sometimes " all that glitters is not gold" can be so true, so thankyou on your opinions, and i will now make up my own

It does look like paradise :)

I am really interested in why the negative responses too. I have found it great. Jarrah is strictly not allowed to interact with other dogs there, it's their policy for the staffy/amstaff/pit bull breeds, and I prefer it that way. She's OK with other dogs now, but I certainly wouldn't trust her with with them unless I'm there to supervise.

Edited by Wobbly

My two stay there whenever we go away, they love it. We have a girl with pancreatitis and requires special meals which is no probs, the first time she stayed there (she is a sensitive thing) she would not eat properly and they phoned me up to check what special things they could add to her meal that wouldn't upset her tummy. My girl is a Boxer and very hyper (as most are) with other dogs and a lot of other dogs don't always like this, I explained to them the first time she went that she is a bit full on for most dogs so they keep her and our little guy together and only allow her to interact with her special Boxer friend when he is there. Both are always clean, happy and in good condition when we pick them up.