Pick Up Your Crap!

Red Fox

This was on nine msn this morning, too funny! rofl1.gif

A Russian model has filmed herself throwing dog waste into a woman's expensive convertible after the woman let her pet defecate on the footpath.

Maria Ivakova, 26, saw the woman refuse to pick up her dog's mess near a city park and decided to confront her about it.

Have you captured something on video that we should do a story on? Let us know by sending an email to [email protected]

As the woman sat talking on the phone in the convertible, Ms Ivakova decided to take

action.

"Hi. While waiting for a friend I became eye witness to a most inappropriate situation. This is very familiar," Ms Ivakova explained in the footage.

"I want to go and sort this problem."

The woman did not appear at all pleased when Ms Ivakova interrupts her, asking for the dog poo to be cleaned up.

"Take away the camera, turn it off…" she said.

"If you are bothered with this s---, clean it yourself. Do you understand?"

The screaming

match continued with Ms Ivakova filming the entire incident.

"Clean the s--- from your dog and I will go away," Ms Ivakova said.

The woman replied: "Do you really think that I will stand up and clean the s---?"

"Yes certainly. I think even your dog is cleverer than you," Ms Ivakova replied.

She then turned away from the car, picked up the dog waste and threw it inside the woman's car, yelling "Bon appetit!" before running away.

Ms Ivakova uploaded the video on July 2 and is has been viewed more than two million times since.

According to her friends, the blonde beauty is concerned about the health risks from dog waste.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8497821/russian-model-hurls-dog-poo-into-womans-car

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy6D0yM32AM

I've noticed a very definite trend when it comes to people picking up after their dogs- I live in a very blue collar area and I don't think I've ever seen dog poo on the footpaths around here when out walking my dogs (and dog ownership in this area is VERY high, in our street, almost every house has at least one dog). Compare that to the area my mother lives in, a very desirable white collar area, and the footpaths are a minefield of poo- despite one of the streets having several (upmarket) outdoor cafes on it.

Never fails to amaze me- they have enough money to buy a chorkie-maltipoovalier but not enough money to buy poo bags..