Foster Pups And Cats

Boronia, you can just make out the other little pup hiding near the vegie trug behind Nev. She's the one that got too bold :rofl:

Hahaha...I see that pup now!

Neville probably whacked her for thinking she could put her nose up his bum :laugh:

Very cute... but I'm sure they don't need homes anymore so everybody move along nicely :)Nothing to see here, lol.

*yes I am being sarcastic... but the longer these guys stay in rescue, the more photos and updates we get!

Guest donatella

He is permanently unimpressed Harley :laugh:

My daughter has had the flu all week so now Poppy and Lily are watching tv with her

IMG_9004.jpg

this is the cutest photo ever!!!

they are actually watching the tv too arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too much cuteness!!!

Awww, thanks NC - I am just so grateful you let me have him :D

Took some pics of the foster girls today. They are through DCH and are ready for loving homes.

Both girls are Exotic Shorthair. Good with other cats and well behaved dogs.

Tabitha:

IMG_9072.jpg

Tabitha is beautiful, your home looks great maybe I might come for a holiday lol, what type of chickens are they ? We want to get some chickens but not till january I am going to do a chook course with our council so I know what I am in for.

Tabitha is beautiful, your home looks great maybe I might come for a holiday lol, what type of chickens are they ? We want to get some chickens but not till january I am going to do a chook course with our council so I know what I am in for.

Hi there, they are a mixed flock but mainly silver laced Wyandottes.

Come for a holiday anytime :laugh: and take Tabitha back with you before I keep her for myself. :D

Poppy the Maremma pup has someone coming to meet her tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes well. The potential home is fully aware that Maremmas don't fawn over new people so they aren't expecting to be greeted with bouncy, licky pups. Terrific indoor home for Poppy though who is very soft and people focused for the breed. Her sister is much more aware and already 'guarding', still very sweet though. :thumbsup:

Poppy has left for her new home and her sister is missing her. Lily keeps wanting to go outside looking for her and has taken herself of to the dog runs where they slept together over night. Poor girl just about to go and get her and bring her back inside so she bonds to us more.

Poppy happily went off with a DOL'er today. She has gone to be spoilt and live with a variety of other animals as an indoor dog :heart:

Will let the DOL'er confess her new pup once the trial period is over or once she feels like spilling :laugh: