Foster Pups And Cats

What an awesome photo :thumbsup: Poor G, hope she is feeling better soon, but I bet she's quiet :laugh:

Sweet relief, although temporary I am sure :laugh:

Is that a heated throw under them?

Yes, but it's not on. It was before as G had it on but when the pups joined her they got too hot. They are literally watching tele still.

The pups are gorgeous Clyde.

Neville reminds me of a nightclub bouncer :laugh:

:laugh:

I love Neville's grumpy little face.

The foster pups are gorgeous. My favourite photo is the snuggled on the couch one. I hope your daughter recovers quickly Clyde. :)

My kids have hardly seen any school friends this holidays, everyone has been sick!

Well, while everyone is admiring Neville I have two female versions of him needing homes (exotics). Will get some pics today. :thumbsup:

I adopted Neville years ago from DCH. He is a real b@$tard and the boss of the farm. He has sorted out many a dog, one of those one in a million cats that I could not ever imagine having in my life :heart:

jinx, I don't know but it had better be soon, they are just so cuddly.

Thanks Trina - you're right everyone seems to have something atm.:(

How many years have you had Neville? it feels like he has been around longer than Grace.

Andrea is so lucky having you look after her puppies, she could not ask for a better foster carer.

Denise

By far my favourite photo! It is amazing how quickly they have found the comfy spots :laugh:

What smart puppies!

He is permanently unimpressed Harley :laugh:

My daughter has had the flu all week so now Poppy and Lily are watching tv with her

IMG_9004.jpg

I know Denise, Clyde is a treasure!!:thanks:

and I am extremely grateful to her for taking these on, as I also have two more pups here with me.

4 pups total in care = 1 male and 3 girls.

All pups will have all there vet work done prior to finding new homes!

How many years have you had Neville? it feels like he has been around longer than Grace.

Andrea is so lucky having you look after her puppies, she could not ask for a better foster carer.

Denise

I know Denise, Clyde is a treasure!!:thanks:

and I am extremely grateful to her for taking these on, as I also have two more pups here with me.

4 pups total in care = 1 male and 3 girls.

All pups will have all there vet work done prior to finding new homes!

Denise