Meet Mr Stompy

Frodo's mum

He is smiling in that last one :laugh:

I thought the same thing laugh.gif

hard to get photo's as he is stuck to me

have to get OH to take me away and then I have to click like mad as he runs back laugh.gif

He doesn't look real :laugh: :laugh:

Absolutely divine!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Stompy is gorgeous, got to love lambies :love:. Stupid question but what breed is he?

he is a dorper smile.gif

have just brought him 2 new coloured girls to go with my 2 black and spotty girls

so hopefully he will be a happy Mr Stompy when he grows up laugh.gif

Guest Clover

Mr Stompy is gorgeous, got to love lambies :love:. Stupid question but what breed is he?

he is a dorper smile.gif

have just brought him 2 new coloured girls to go with my 2 black and spotty girls

so hopefully he will be a happy Mr Stompy when he grows up laugh.gif

:laugh: I thought he was, just didnt want to make a dill of myself if i got his breed wrong. Oh i think he will be very happy with 2 lady friends ;).

Such a handsome little dude.

these are the gorgeous girl that Mr Stompy has waiting for him laugh.gif

Dotty ...yes I know original name, she is running with a black dorper at present

IMG_0129-Copy.jpg

her twin sister Milly and they have another black sister DeeDee are running with black dorper

IMG_0130-Copy.jpg

Panda

IMG_0140-Copy.jpg

IMG_0128-Copy.jpg

Amber who is chocolate

IMG_0141-Copy-1.jpg

Edited by Frodo's mum

I so dare not let OH see these shots. We drove past a small flock of amazing coloured Dorpers-Wiltshire flock the other day, and he was a bit smitten, wondering how they would get on with the goats and ponies if we got "just a couple, or three or four". We are bordering over-stocked, no room for more grasseaters and still able to rotate paddocks, any more would be silly. Agree how lovely they are, some good spinning featured in the Weekly Times this week just to keep the thought there. Must not think about amazing sheep!!

I so dare not let OH see these shots. We drove past a small flock of amazing coloured Dorpers-Wiltshire flock the other day, and he was a bit smitten, wondering how they would get on with the goats and ponies if we got "just a couple, or three or four". We are bordering over-stocked, no room for more grasseaters and still able to rotate paddocks, any more would be silly. Agree how lovely they are, some good spinning featured in the Weekly Times this week just to keep the thought there. Must not think about amazing sheep!!

my goat Daisy runs with the sheep, I don't run the horses with them though although i know people who do

I worry they might get kicked

they would be great to put in paddock after ponies have come out to clean up what ponies didn't eat