Renae's 10th Birthday :)

Hi All :D

Here's a collage of some of Renae's 10th birthday pics.

She was spoilt heaps and spent the day going for a drive with us and her son Joey, shopping at a classy doggy -pet boutique in Strathablyn SA (Toto and Bagpuss). We did let her buy a few doggy treats from there of course ! (she picked them out herself ) Finishing off the day with a birthday party celebration . She didn't get to eat her birthday cake, but she did get to lick the cream off the tongs (and there was a fair bit on them) :laugh:

We are so blessed to have her (and her son Joey) in our lives. We hope we continue to have many more with them both ! :)

The pic in my avatar was from my birthday last year i think :) Joey is on the left hand side of me, Renae on the right .

post-11918-0-46799500-1343093881_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

:thanks: Everyone !

She was looking very tired in the pic on the bottom right hand side. it had been a very long day and she was fighting going to sleep, probably because she thought she was going to get more treats :laugh:

when I get the other random pics off the camera of her visiting the pet boutique, I might share them in here later too :)

She's got heaps of pretty bows, but they just don't seem to hold in her ears for very long. As soon as she shakes her head , they often fall out, which is a real pity :(

Edited by Jules♥Cavs