Waterproof Dog Coat Deal

Little Gifts

So okay, I tried to buy one but doesn't seem to be working. I want to pay via PayPal, it lets me, but still nothing on the OurDeal account and no charges on my PayPal account. What am I doing wrong? Help please!

I've sent a question to their help desk, auto response says it may take up to four days to respond, by then the deal is over.

Edited by iggy mum

So okay, I tried to buy one but doesn't seem to be working. I want to pay via PayPal, it lets me, but still nothing on the OurDeal account and no charges on my PayPal account. What am I doing wrong? Help please!

I've sent a question to their help desk, auto response says it may take up to four days to respond, by then the deal is over.

Iggy Mum I have no idea so can't help but maybe ask in offtopic as there is a lot more traffic in there.

I could be wrong but if I understand correctly you only get to buy it for that price if a predetermined number of people agree to buy. So you won't be charged for it until it reaches that number, if it doesn't reach that number the sale becomes invalid.

I could be wrong but if I understand correctly you only get to buy it for that price if a predetermined number of people agree to buy. So you won't be charged for it until it reaches that number, if it doesn't reach that number the sale becomes invalid.

helpicon_01.pngdealActivated.png

866 Bought

This Deal is activated

I assume that the deal is on! I wonder if it is that they have sold out of the ones I'm trying to order. I wish their help desk would reply so I could figure it out before the deal is over.

Evil woman PS!

This.

I ordered one yesterday. Had a bit of trouble loading the page at first when I clicked on the "Buy" button, but after a few attempts it eventually worked and I had no trouble making a Paypal payment. Got sent a voucher but can't redeem before the 7th.