Cougar Is Home

mantis

OH my goodness, I can't believe what a placid girl she is, I have never owned such a laid back dog.

After eploring the smells in the backyard, she has spent the rest of the time lying on the couch, snoozing.

Sorry I don't have pics, my daughter took 2 & emailed them to me, but I don't know how to post them. If someone wants to PM their email, I will email the pics to them.

Did I say how in love with her I am already? :rofl:

Guest donatella

Oh mantis that is fantastic, it's wonderful how these darlings change our life!

I would help you with the pics but I'm heading out shortly, hopefully someone else can as I can wait to see her :D

She is a beautiful girl, she deserves to have a really good home, I wanted to take her home myself but my two would be a bit full on for her.

She seens to want a quiet life, a typical couch potato. :laugh:

Daz,are you able to post her pics from the Staffy Rescue site?

She is a beautiful girl, she deserves to have a really good home, I wanted to take her home myself but my two would be a bit full on for her.

She seens to want a quiet life, a typical couch potato. :laugh:

Daz,are you able to post her pics from the Staffy Rescue site?

Im only a volunteer so I am not sure if I am aloud to re-post their photos. People can always go to Facebook and look up Staffordshire Rescue Victoria and see the two photo's they put up today of you picking up Cougar.

Actually, a link may work....dont foget to "like" them http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stafford-Rescue-Victoria/150583675018703

Today was her birthday, so for a special treat I gave her a small tub of diet blueberry yoghurt for breakfast. She has met all the other people in the units & the other dogs, but from a safe distance until she is familiar with them. Good thing there was no growling or signs of aggression from any of the dogs, just excited barking & lots of tail wagging.

I think Cougar is very happy here, I sure am happy she's in my life. :thumbsup:

Aww Happy Birthday Cougar. :birthday:

She's gorgeous Mantis. Congrats. :cheer:

Yes she is gorgeous. One of the neighbours gave her a packet of Dentastix for her birthday. All the people here love her & can't believe how quiet & sweet she is, she is loving all the attention. :thumbsup: