Road Refresher Travel Bowls

Red Fox

Great deal, thought it was worth sharing. I just bought two. smile.gif

http://sprout.net.au...-dog-bowls.html

MAJORLY OVER-STOCKED & PRICED TO GO SO GET IN QUICK!!

CHEAP FLAT POSTAGE OF $6.60 AUST-WIDE!

Get one for inside, get one each for the car and the ute, one for the shed...and some for your friends and neighbours. Get a big order together and make a saving for everyone!

1 FOR $16.95

2 FOR $29.95 (~ $15.00 EACH)

4 FOR $54.95 (~ $13.75 EACH) - Free Goats Milk Pet Soap valued at $4.95

6 FOR $79.95 (~ $13.33 EACH) - Free Goats Milk Pet Soap valued at $4.95

12 FOR $149.95 (~ $12.50 EACH) - Free Goats Milk Pet Soap valued at $4.95

**I've no associations with this company

I would think so FHRP :thumbsup:. I have one that lives in the back of my car which I got when they were on Free Shipping at Clean Run.

I think so too. I've had mine for about 3 years now, lives in the back of the car and it's great. The new ones will live in the new trailer. biggrin.gif

OK, have ordered some for the trial and a couple for me :) I have the Canine Cruiser bowls and although they spill less in the car they still spill. It will be interesting to see how these compare.

OK, have ordered some for the trial and a couple for me :) I have the Canine Cruiser bowls and although they spill less in the car they still spill. It will be interesting to see how these compare.

my young Kelpies can pick them up and carry them hanging sideways, chew the base a bit then put them down upside down and they've still got water in them.

(Great idea for trial prizes.)

Do these sort of bowls come in smaller sizes? I would love a couple for the dog crates when travelling, use the hanging ones at the moment and their beds always end up getting splashed.

Pebbles they do come in a smaller size, i have a couple. They are not the ones on special though. Check out clean run, that's where I got mine. I did wait for the end of year free shipping though!