Luka

Frodo's mum

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just love flying ears, I get them a lot too and your right you don't notice till your looking at them on the computer!

This one, so many people have commented to me when they have seen it that Cooper looks like a rabbit or a hare. :laugh:

file-115.jpg

Sorry for the OT, I should have posted that one in your ears thread. Actually great idea for a thread, just about awesome ears! lol. Cooper has the best ears I love them!!

Oh Oh I just saw this thread!

Welcome to Frodo's family Luka. You are so handsome! Bet you'll have the best life with the Frenchies and Ruby.

Huge Congrats Frodo's mum :D

thanks Kajtek he seems to be enjoying life here so far

has settled soooo well thumbsup1.gif

Frodo's Mum, I keep popping back in here to see if you have posted more pics, Luka is just so adorable! Between all your gorgeous doggies and especially the 'big' puppy! how do you get any work done!! :laugh:

oh dear. That is one stunning puppy. Love the floppy ears and blue eyes. Will his eyes stay that colour?

thanks Cat , yes they will stay blue

What the?? 3 days and no new Luka Picys, come on FM, your slipping!! :laugh:

I know even my camera is in shock not getting used laugh.gif, had a bung eye over the weekend and everything looked blurry so thought best not try for photos laugh.gif I'll be back with more tomorrow I'm sure

What the?? 3 days and no new Luka Picys, come on FM, your slipping!! :laugh:

She's probably out working to pay for the sheer amount of food the guy eats!

laugh.gif

Luka went for his 12 week booster today and what a well behaved little man he was , just sat at my feet and checked the other dogs outsmile.gif

vet said he looked great and said to pop in every week or 2 and weigh him so he gets use to going in to the vet

so looking forward to getting him out and about soon