Luka

Frodo's mum

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friend is getting a boy, he flys from Tassie on 5th Nov. I can't wait to take some pics of him. I've seen a few baby pics of him already he's very cute!

It's hard to think your 12 week old pup is around the same weight as my six year old dog! :laugh:

Edited by tlc

Oh FM what a gorgeous addition to your clan :love: Fab photos and can't wait to see more of him and your other guys :D

thanks CC hard getting photos as not use to long tail and nose laugh.gif

My friend is getting a boy, he flys from Tassie on 5th Nov. I can't wait to take some pics of him. I've seen a few baby pics of him already he's very cute!

It's hard to think your 12 week old pup is around the same weight as my six year old dog! :laugh:

I know he weighs more than the frenchies to

not long now for your friend, hope he settles in as well as luka has

he hasn't had one accident inside and sleeps right through the night

He is very cute, I have a 3 month old merle Dane puppy called Huckleberry.

please post a photo of Huckleberry (cute name )

they must be about the same age smile.gif

Maybe Huckleberry and Luka are related? Same age same colour? Coincidence??

think there was only one merle boy in Luka's litter and he went to Hobart

and think I read in dane thread where Huckleberry came from ....not same plus

nice coincidence though as we can watch them both grow up smile.gif

Yes it will be great to see photos of them growing up. My friend is also on DOL but she never has time to post, she has busy family life, farm, 3 young kids etc. Actually a couple of DOLers have pups from her (she's a registered Stafford breeder) I can't wait to see what my guys think of her boy, All of mine are a bit stand offish with bigger dogs so we are hoping to get some good play dates in while her boy is young and still reasonably little. ( if you can call them that) :laugh:

mine aren't scared of big dogs, think because they have been brought up with Ruby

but they were a bit unsure of Luka mainly because when he runs up he lopes up to them, all legs laugh.gif

or his big feet are blonk blonk on the floor laugh.gif

but they are use to it now..like I mentioned before they don't run and play all together while Luka is growing

he tries to play gentle was funny though as Izzy likes to hit the others on the head with her paw when they are sitting down

she keeps donging them on the top of the head

she kept doing it to Luka and he did it back and she was like WT his foot was nearly as big as her head laugh.gif

:laugh: that's funny, what is it with the donging on the head two of mine do it to each other all the time! So funny watching them, it's like a power play!

Mine are good with big dogs they know and are around a lot just not strange ones. When a lacy was a pup we met a lady one day walking her harlequin Great Dane and she was huge, Cooper just wanted to say hello and Lacy who was only 5 months old at the time just did a total freak out and started screaming like a banshee :laugh: I totally did the wrong thing and lifted her up, she was then eye level to the Dane and stopped squealing, but I guess to her size of about 3 kilos at the time the Dane must have seemed like a giant. :laugh:

:laugh: that's funny, what is it with the donging on the head two of mine do it to each other all the time! So funny watching them, it's like a power play!

Mine are good with big dogs they know and are around a lot just not strange ones. When a lacy was a pup we met a lady one day walking her harlequin Great Dane and she was huge, Cooper just wanted to say hello and Lacy who was only 5 months old at the time just did a total freak out and started screaming like a banshee :laugh: I totally did the wrong thing and lifted her up, she was then eye level to the Dane and stopped squealing, but I guess to her size of about 3 kilos at the time the Dane must have seemed like a giant. :laugh:

My pug slaps the baby pug over the head all the time! I think she needs a dane puppy to come and slap her over the head and show her who's boss :rofl:

Bahahaha! That would be classic. I think we need photographic evidence though! *winky face.

will have to try for a photo

funny when Jolie was out for a walk she didn't like any of the small fluffy dogs ..gave them a wide berth

but saw a dane and she wanted to go up to it

My pug slaps the baby pug over the head all the time! I think she needs a dane puppy to come and slap her over the head and show her who's boss :rofl:

no need to slap them on the head just the weight of it sitting there was enough laugh.gif

hes cute, is he your first dane?? HIs patches look like some are black in the pics too?? come join us in the quiet atm dane thread

no black patches photos are a bit deceiving , yes he is my first dane smile.gif

Very cute, does he have a Blue nose?

no he has a black nose smile.gif

Very cute, does he have a Blue nose?

no he has a black nose smile.gif

Sorry, but a black nose means he is not a Blue Harli.

A true dilute will have diluted nose, nail, gums and eye rims.

no worries I love him no matter what colour he is smile.gif

I get frustrated when "breeders" sell puppies as a certain colour when they are not, and often it comes with an increased price tag.