grumpette

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Panzer Attack!

The Greys are soooo cute! I'm a big fan of Maui too, and Aussie3 I don't think I've actually seen a pic of your dogs before, they're beautiful! Jarrah looks like she's having awesome fun, and one day I'll own a Rottie... (apologies if I've forgotten anyone, there's a lot of pics lol!)

Scootie loves...

Scooteragility-medium.jpg

Agility!

Scootercat-medium.jpg

His girlfriend Coco Chanel (my housemate's cat)

Scooterheater-medium.jpg

The heater - he hates being cold, typical lap dog.

Scooterkong-medium.jpg

Kongs!

Scooterbed-medium.jpg

His Fuzzyard bed. He REALLY loves that bed.

tbc...

Guest Panzer Attack!

Scooterdirty-medium.jpg

Get really ferally dirty!

Scooterrawfood-medium.jpg

Raw food... the more disgusting the better...

Scooterrearrange-medium.jpg

Rearranging the dog furniture (occasionally throwing in people things for good measure)

Scootertoys-medium.jpg

Toys!

Scooterzoom-medium.jpg

And the Papillon trademark... ZOOMIES!

Guest Panzer Attack!

Rudy's pretty new, so we don't know everything he loves yet... however! So far he loves

Rubrother-medium.jpg

Playing with toys (preferably with his brother)

Ruwork-medium.jpg

'Helping' me at work

Rutucker-medium.jpg

His boyfriend, my ex's dog

Ruflea-medium.jpg

Toys! (I'm so proud, I never thought he would)

Rubarkly-medium.jpg

And his other 'brother', Barkly.

Edited by Panzer Attack!

Wow, I never realised what an amazingly beautiful colour Stan is. What a lovely looking dog he is!

That Pap with the ball is just the cutest. XD

O wow, poo rollers. My dog will eat it but not roll in it, difficult to decide which is worse really, at least you don't have to bath the poo eaters, but mine's a licker so I'm still not winning there. At least she only really has access to duck poo I guess, small mercies.

Jarrah is an inveterate fan of rolling in dead stuff. Whenever she finds something dead, she flings herself onto it and grinds her back & neck into it with so much joy. So revolting. That's really the main reason she's not allowed upstairs or on the beds anymore. If she could promise me to never roll in dead stuff again I'd be happy to lift the no dogs on beds rule. I don't see it happening though.

More things she loves to do:

Dust bath (especially good if she's already wet)

P5051380-2.jpg

Minding the truck, the opportunity to sit in the drivers seat seems to give her immense satisfaction.

PC211012.jpg

Such a rare occasion that she's able to be with other dogs off leash, these two are perfect though, very stable, calm & friendly dogs who are not at all interested in play.

P5051371.jpg

Camping, she digs the fire pit too, she loves digging so every time she digs I say "Dig, dig, dig" with the result that now she will dig a firepits (or whatever else you need dug) on command, very handy trick.

PB280875.jpg

Bamboo loves foot massages. He lies on the floor next you at the lounge and sticks up a front paw so it is conveniently placed right at your hand height. He will stay there, apparently blissed out, for however long you are willing to massage. He also likes to have his 'hand' held whenever he is anxious about something, which is quite often! He is the biggest sook ever. Swimming with his 'siblings' is also a hot favourite.

Bamboo loves foot massages. He lies on the floor next you at the lounge and sticks up a front paw so it is conveniently placed right at your hand height. He will stay there, apparently blissed out, for however long you are willing to massage. He also likes to have his 'hand' held whenever he is anxious about something, which is quite often! He is the biggest sook ever. Swimming with his 'siblings' is also a hot favourite.

Aaawww that's so cute with the hand holding :)

Wobbly I love the first pic of Jarrah doing the " crumbed cutlet" in the dust bath :laugh: Thank you for the compliment on Stan. He has one of the most stunning blue coats I've seen on a greyhound, we get lots of comments when we're out walking.

Edited by stans mum

Great photos everyone!

I don't have many shots (will have to get some) but Sam loves:

Swimming!

Hide and Go Seek.

Scratches behind the ear.

Sunbaking belly up (desperately need a photo of this but he moves everytime I try to get a sneaky photo)

And the best toys ever, old plastic garden pots :)

post-44325-0-86418200-1352948985_thumb.jpg

Oh and Carrots! Big fan of carrots :) as a pup we used to have rabbits, so he would get a carrot to chew on for distraction while we did anything with them as we would already have a handful to feed the rabbits with.

Now he drools and does every trick in the book when the veggie crisper gets opened, all for a carrot :D