Digging

Stealing fruit from the fruit bowl

Farting

Training

Snoring

Hiding hid chicken carcass under my pillow

Walks

Runs

Did I mention how much he loves other dogs!

Me

I frikkin love your dogs grumpette :laugh: Love the swimming pics! There's something so gorgeous about a big bunch of rottis :love:

My dogs?

Mosley likes to sleep, bark, rip apart toys and beds, crawl all over me, and give long wet kisses :laugh:

Lili likes her ball, her ball, her tug toys, aaannnd her ball....Oh and stealing food if she gets the chance :mad

Edited by Aussie3

Swimming is also a favourite activity with our clan

IMGP2080.jpg

IMGP9571.jpg

IMGP8061.jpg

IMGP2336.jpg

IMGP2405.jpg

Even if you have to encourage them into the water to begin with :laugh:

IMGP8605.jpg

They love it to the point of despair if there is no water in the pool :rofl:

IMGP1132.jpg

I want one (or two) of your dogs - just gorgeous. They always look so happy, friendly and healthy and obviously having a ball (pardon the pun).

Your dogs are gorgeous! looks like they are having a ball. :laugh:

I took my guys to the park today and my friend is fostering a Rotti and she is beautiful so placid and layed back.

For fun my guys like to run off leash at the park, one is ball crazy! They love any kind interaction with people. The love obedience training. We've dabbled in tracking and agility for fun and they loved that too. Oh and swimming, the beach is their favorite thing!

Just a couple of snaps from today.

At their favorite park.

file-2395.jpg

An elderly man who brings his dog to the park twice every day, he loves all the dogs around him, today he had treats, this is Tessa (Rotti) My lacy and Floyd (who belongs to the man)

file-783.jpg

Tessa Lacy and Tully getting some treats.

file-1380.jpg

Running with their buddies, this is Mawson.

file-2460.jpg

Just one of Tessa because she is so cute, hoping she finds her forever home soon.

file-1316.jpg

One more of my oldest Cooper, he loves all other dogs and recently a friend got a great dane pup, well Cooper thought he was a bit special as he got to meet him first. :)

file-185.jpg

Edited by tlc

Cougar likes eating her dog biscuits & treats on the couch, as much as I growl at her, she won't eat them unless she's on the couch. Today she took her chicken carcass & ate it on the couch, tomorrow, she is going to be put outside until she eats her chicken carcass, I can handle crumbs on my couch, but raw chicken, no way.

My girl's all time favourite thing is a tad embarrassing. She ADORES having her inner thighs rubbed. She has been know to fling herself against visitors on the lounge (even ones she doesn't know) displaying all her worldly girly goods, looking at them lovingly hoping for a scratch in her favourite spot. If you can imagine a pied SBT in the same position as that last pic in Wobbly's avatar above then that is pretty much what she offers up but normally it will be across a strangers lap or propped up against their chest. And of course she wriggles and ungently guides your hands with her front paws so contact with her girly bits whilst trying to scratch her favourite spot is on the cards. Ewwww.

I wish she preferred swimming or playing with balls!

tlc they are absolutely beautiful photos. You have a fantastic talent in being able to capture the joy of the moment. I have admired your photos and your dogs for a while. It is a pleasure to view your work. Thank you

Thanks for the lovely comments everybody. And for sharing your gorgeous, charismatic canines. I am sure they keep us young with their antics. :D

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment.

I love to hear about what everyones dogs like to do. It's great so many people are so active with their dogs and their dogs live a full life, I'd love to be closer to places that do other activities, fly ball agility etc but we just make our own fun.

A couple of my guys at Kepala, we don't get there often enough but when we do they make the most of it. :laugh:

9e454c9d.jpg

1aeb21dc.jpg

The agility run was all mud but the dogs didnt care. :laugh:

d62fccbe.jpg

3a96836c.jpg

Guess what the boys are looking at here?

90711fac.jpg