Things Your Dogs Love To Do

grumpette

:laugh: my girls love poo and mud too.

Rudy looks adorable, nice to see him settled in with the family.

Whenever someone mentions their dog and poo, I think of you....

Ha I think so many that sen that original thread think the same thing, even when mine roll in something gross nothing ever comes close to that day. :laugh: Glad I can laugh about it. And for those that missed it.

heres a recap! My girl loves poo of any kind (except dog) :laugh:

I could smell it before I seen it!!

My white Girl, thank goodness I clipped her this morning,

DSC_0003-4.jpg

DSC_0004-1-1.jpg

My friend with her hand over her nose, the smell was unbelievable,

DSC_0008-5.jpg

DSC_0024-1-1.jpg

We walked to the beach which was about 10 minute walk but by that time it was sticky and so stuck on it was almost impossible to get off, I had to put her in the water and actually rub her all over with my BARE hands :worship: to get it off and then it still wasnt all off. all the while trying not to lose my lunch!!!

DSC_0029-1-1.jpg

To make matters worse while I was rinsing her off I got nearly dumped by a wayward wave that decided to come to shore really quick so had to do the rest of the walk in my wet clothes. So after shampooing her 4 times and conditioning her, I feel the smell is finally gone...I hope!! But the whole ordeal will stay with me for a while... like I said at least I can laugh now.

and if anyone is still wondering yes it was human POO!! :worship:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep! Me too :laugh:

Love zooming Scooter!:thumbsup:

And me, I love all the other pics as well, I wish I had a camera, will get one of my 2 legged kids take some shots of Cougar when they next visit. Then I just have to work out how to post them again, it's been so long since I've done it. I hate being old. :laugh:

After searching for this I decided to look at some other photobucket photos and decided I wish I was one of my dogs, they have the best life. I could look at photos of the past all day!

Some more over the past few years.

Snuggled up after the snow trip.

IMG_7344.jpg

Face plant

IMG_7168-1.jpg

My guys love Santa

This was before we got Bronson.

IMG_0392.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

My girls with their other Delta buddies.

Top2.jpg

and visiting

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

Ewww TLC your dog is gross! (though Elsie would totally roll in human poo if she had the chance LOL).

Elsie loves....

Beating up Maestro!

65562_196087810525901_1602635160_n.jpg

Beating up Holly!

427472_3016180117210_961473735_n.jpg

Beating up Hugo!

420786_3080062994242_1389897299_n.jpg

Beating up Gemma!

408092_3176053633948_1404947446_n.jpg

Ball!

526282_181481095319906_1544661895_n.jpg

Ball & snow!

319763_3870968286380_165410271_n.jpg

Other ball!

556787_3792371801517_2027116957_n.jpg

So yeah, dogs & toys :p

Maybe is the best name ever :D

Ha I think so many that sen that original thread think the same thing, even when mine roll in something gross nothing ever comes close to that day. :laugh: Glad I can laugh about it. And for those that missed it.

heres a recap! My girl loves poo of any kind (except dog) :laugh:

I could smell it before I seen it!!

My white Girl, thank goodness I clipped her this morning,

DSC_0003-4.jpg

DSC_0004-1-1.jpg

My friend with her hand over her nose, the smell was unbelievable,

DSC_0008-5.jpg

DSC_0024-1-1.jpg

We walked to the beach which was about 10 minute walk but by that time it was sticky and so stuck on it was almost impossible to get off, I had to put her in the water and actually rub her all over with my BARE hands :worship: to get it off and then it still wasnt all off. all the while trying not to lose my lunch!!!

DSC_0029-1-1.jpg

To make matters worse while I was rinsing her off I got nearly dumped by a wayward wave that decided to come to shore really quick so had to do the rest of the walk in my wet clothes. So after shampooing her 4 times and conditioning her, I feel the smell is finally gone...I hope!! But the whole ordeal will stay with me for a while... like I said at least I can laugh now.

and if anyone is still wondering yes it was human POO!! :worship:

TLC I can so relate!! My girl did this EXACT thing at the park. She found human poo and rolled in it until she was literally covered in it from head to toe. There was no water at the park to wash it off and I had to put her in the car to get home. It was the first time I have ever contemplated leaving her there :laugh:

She ended up getting it all over the boot of my car (hatchback) and was seriously THE most disgusting thing I've experienced to date :dropjaw::vomit::vomit::vomit:

I can still remember the smell when I think about it :vomit:

Oh me too the small stays with you for life! :rofl: I think it is even worse than long time dead decaying stuff. I don't think I could have put Tully in the car with it all over her, I just couldn't. She still had a lot on her although I had got a fair amount off but had to wash all dogs as she had been running next to them and it had rubbed off. My friends with me at the time all they could do was laugh!