December Challenge

tlc

Ok I've used Part of the post by Pers further down the page.

Present an image - which if viewed by anyone - shouts 'SUMMER' ?

Capture images which have 'Christmas Spirit' as a base? eg: The father Christmas in the mall , a piece of tinsel, a favourite Tree ornament .. little kids' faces watching a pageant ..anything like that ?

I think this gives variety enough for everyone to join in.

Look forward to getting in the summer/Christmas spirit with this thread!

Edited by tlc

I think the first suggestion is fine - as you said people have other distractions. Something like: "Look! No dogs!!"

Or a "through the ?? window" (has to say which window, kitchen bedroom whatever) and also might motivate me to get bucket and sponge and clean the windows, something has to).

• 2 weeks later...

Not much traffic in here, I'm thinking instead of a December Challenge I might just go on with Hugas idea of 100 days of summer. FM you also mention a summer theme.

If anyone else had any more ideas?

Capture images which have 'Christmas Spirit' as a base? eg: The father Christmas in the mall , a piece of tinsel, a favourite Tree ornament .. little kids' faces watching a pageant ..anything like that ?

'What would you like to change this Christmas' ? A pup you would rescue, graffiti you'd clean, a person you would feed ,a garden you would nurture , perhaps your hair colour , or new nails ?

:)

my 2c worth .

I like the idea of these two. It kinda ties in with the 100 day challenge but people who can't take a photo every day can use this thread instead?

Had myself a little photo shoot after work today.

Im not a big fan of shooting into the harsh light but the sun was under the clouds and just poking its head out. I know not everyone is a fan of lens flare either but I quite liked it on these.

file-1739.jpg

file-2057.jpg

Edited by tlc

Huga, what are you feeding those boys, they both look like they have shot up since I last seen a photo of them together! Great shots, love the mud! They look like they were having a ball!!