Germany To Ban Sex With Animals: Report

MelodysMum

Yes, that is the angle most of them were arguing. They don't consent to factory farming etc and worse things are done to them there (cattle and sheep are not generally kept in pastures in Germany, there is not enough room. Instead they are housed in

Shame they didn't follow that to its logical conclusion, that is, you are a deficient human being if you try to establish a sexual relationship with a being that is far less empowered than you are (an animal, a child, a mentally disabled adult, etc). I don't know how long it's going to take some people to wake up to that, I have nothing but contempt for people who won't engage in sexual/romantic relationships with equals (ie, other freely consenting competent adults).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they didn't follow that to its logical conclusion, that is, you are a deficient human being if you try to establish a sexual relationship with a being that is far less empowered than you are (an animal, a child, a mentally disabled adult, etc). I don't know how long it's going to take some people to wake up to that, I have nothing but contempt for people who won't engage in sexual/romantic relationships with equals (ie, other freely consenting competent adults).

No doubt I will be jumped on from a great height, but then I need to lose some weight. The point that is missed by so many people as that many men will stick it anywhere they can. Yes, a lot of them are totally deficient human beings, but many of them are just men.

And, no, I am not a man hater; I have been in the world for a long time.

And, yes, I know women are involved in totally ahborrent practices as well.

Edited by Danny's Darling

Another reason why Australia should not export live sheep!

Please explain?

Are there words of 1/2 a syllable?

Hmmm.

I may be a little slow, but I didn't realise Australia was exporting sheep for sexual purposes.

Well countless reports show that we have next to no control as to what happens to them at the other end. :mad

Please explain?

Hmmm.

I may be a little slow, but I didn't realise Australia was exporting sheep for sexual purposes.

Well countless reports show that we have next to no control as to what happens to them at the other end. :mad

Your posts on this topic disturbing ....to say the least.

Please explain?

Hmmm.

It is a disturbing topic.

shocking. I thought it was illegal everywhere, but the fact that they actually deliberately made it legal in 1969 just makes my skin crawl. What, was there a petition or something to make them decide Oh so many people want to have sex with animals we'll bring in a law to make it OK. Ewwwww

This brings back some creepy memories for me, I knew of a woman who had a sexual relationship with her GSD and when it died she had it stuffed.

Is it illegal in all states of Australia? I am vaguely remembering a case that made the news a few years back, not dogs I don't think, and there was publicity that the guy couldn't actually be charged with the sexual molestation, as it wasn't illegal in that state. Normally I'd google for it but I am not game to enter those words...

Edited by Diva

I think I'm more flabbergasted that they specifically made a law that it was legal. I can understand there being no law, because maybe it never entered their heads that someone would do it, and I can then understand there being a law created to say it's ILLEGAL, but to specifically bring in a law to say it was OK is just too sick to contemplate.

Please explain?

Hmmm.

It is a disturbing topic.

I'm just amazed someone here has such an intimate knowledge of the practice.

The mind boggles

The point that is missed by so many people as that many men will stick it anywhere they can.

Yes, a lot of them are totally deficient human beings, but many of them are just men.

And, no, I am not a man hater; I have been in the world for a long time.

And, yes, I know women are involved in totally ahborrent practices as well.

:flame:

I was discussing this topic at work today, as one of our teachers used to be a Vet.

He kept leaving the room.

I won't discuss it further but it doesn't take much imagination to picture the veterinary clinic from time to time.

Diva you might be thinking of the scandal with the league player in the ACT who got drunk on Mad Monday celebrations and was photographed with a dog? I believe the issue was that there was nothing he could be charged with in the ACT as no cruelty had occurred. Going from memory here as I'm also not keen to Google but I think the ACT Legislative Assembly amended the law.

The mind boggles

"Intimate" is not quite the word, Jerry Lee [Lewis??] :laugh: . I read, I listen, I have been in the world a long time.

The underworld seems like.

The mind boggles

"Intimate" is not quite the word, Jerry Lee [Lewis??] :laugh: . I read, I listen, I have been in the world a long time.

The underworld seems like.

:laugh: DD are you gunna pop up in the next series of Underbelly?

Back to the topic...gobsmacked...just sickening :(