Kilmore Ch Sh 16/12

Bisart Dobes

I didn't receive any slip or writing on the envelope to say I had ordered a catalogue for this show.

Have called the sec and left a message and not heard back yet.

If I don't hear back, will taking my cheque book (with butt) be enough or shall I just suck it up and buy another catalogue?

I don't like being a nuisance as I know how much hard work is involved in organising these shows.

It really is not a big deal, just interested in opinions or advice please.

I didn't receive any slip or writing on the envelope to say I had ordered a catalogue for this show.

If I don't hear back, will taking my cheque book (with butt) be enough or shall I just suck it up and buy another catalogue?

I don't like being a nuisance as I know how much hard work is involved in organising these shows.

Just tell them you didn't get a catalogue slip and they will check your entry form. It's happened to me plenty of times :)

I think its Kath and she writes on the envelope.

Thanks for the advice, this has never happened to me before.

Nothing written on envelope and no slip. My cheque has been banked.

As suggested I will just mention it and if there is no great queue (don't like making others wait) I will ask them to check my entries. If it is all a bit too hard, I will just buy another one and treat it as a small donation :)

there is a slip for catalogues

there is a slip for catalogues

Thanks Reb.

Will see you there :)