Kobie - New Rr Pup!

RidgieAmy

So this is Kobie our little monster, just wanted to share him with the forum, posted some pics before but they werent the best, he is such a cutie!! and was pick of the litter! so after going to dog show with his breeder, have decided to give him a go!! should be an experience for him and me!! both learning together! excited <3 uuuh so i have more photos but it says their too big how do i fix this?!

post-48100-0-77061200-1357378840_thumb.jpgpost-48100-0-24803900-1357378848_thumb.jpg

Squeee! Bsby Ridgie photos!

Use an editing program to resize your images. I think there's a simple free one included with Windows probably. 700 - 900 pixels on the longest side works well.

aww thats so exciting!! for the 4 weeks after we first seeing them i was dying to get him home! my boyf was like thats all you go on about haha. our boy is non stop on the go!! gettin his nose into everything but think all puppys are like that, he sleeps right through from 12 to about 6am which is sooo good thought id be up more in the night. Also our breeder has told us to change him to blackhawk adult instead of the puppy because the boy pups are growing too fast, but your breeder will sort all that for you too. TBH. the breeder has done alot towards how he is now, because he whines to get out into the garden when he needs, no accidents!! but to start with we were taking him out after sleeping, about fifteen mins after hes had drink and his brkf,lunch,dinner. we also started leaving him alone the day after we got him only for an hr and then 2 hrs yesterday, we have put a baby gate up and leave him in the laundry! we have a doggy door but hes not old enough to be left free roam in our garden yet. Ive also been putting him in the laundry when ive been doing housework, he loves chasing the vacuum and the sweeper brush!! think leaving him in their when we're still here is making it easier for him to be alone when were not here, his first long day alone will be thursday when we leave him for 6 hours!! wish us luck lol cant wait to see pictures of your little one!! xxthumbsup1.gif