Nomination To The Mdba

Tapua

I don't want to detract from your worthy nomination, but back to me for a minute and my nomination from the only people I've recently pet sat for!

I want to stick my nomination thingy up but can't get it small enough kb wise.

Pauline you might need to buy a glass case to store all your tiaras in!

I don't want to detract from your worthy nomination, but back to me for a minute and my nomination from the only people I've recently pet sat for!

Oh I soooo need another tiara lol :rofl:

Thankyou everyone - Pete and I are very chuffed. I need to say this because Pete is the un-sung hero here.I really cant do this all without Pete, he has my heart and soul and backbone and he is a joy to be around. Pete has launched himself into my hobby and loves the dogs dearly - he sing songs to the pups, annoyingly for others gives them unpronouncable Maori names for fun, says he gives the pregnant bitches Lamars rubs when they are due. Every gate on the place swings true, every fence is secure and the right hight, every pen has water and shade and shelter - all because Pete can do these things Im just a TA) and doesnt think twice about it. So thank you Pete you are a legend.

post-27124-0-91608100-1357617162_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tapua

You're no light weight either

A nomination in three different categories deserves an extra mention - might add that you talk so much I didnt get a chance to ask you about your broken bones rofl1.gif

Seriously well done again well deserved.

Edited by Steve

Puppy Sniffer you are a legend and so deserve you nominations - if your care of my crew are any indication you are a perfect example of a superb pet-sitter.