Noodle The Toy Poodle

Lollipup

Have been puppy sitting this bundle of CUTE all week and he goes home tomorrow night.

8432515144_3148a3a260.jpg

I'm not attached, I'm not!

He is just the coolest and confident little puppy! So puppy clucky!

Been a while since I went out to take some nice photos and he gave me a reason. Taking photos of black dogs is a challenge. For the first half of the photos I had the camera set on tungsten and they all turned out really blue. Finally got it better and got some shots I am happy with.

He knows how to work it.

We have been toilet training in the rain at the start of the week. Because he got wet a few times I brought him in and blow-dried him - he was a bit scared of it at first so I gave him treats every time the dryer was on him. Now he LOVES the dryer and runs into the stream of it on purpose. Only took one go for him to change his mind about it.I filmed it tonight he was so cute playing in in after I bathed him.

He knows how to work it.

We have been toilet training in the rain at the start of the week. Because he got wet a few times I brought him in and blow-dried him - he was a bit scared of it at first so I gave him treats every time the dryer was on him. Now he LOVES the dryer and runs into the stream of it on purpose. Only took one go for him to change his mind about it.I filmed it tonight he was so cute playing in in after I bathed him.

His groomer will LOVE you!

He is very cute. I love Poodles. When bred/raised correctly they are little balls of spunk. I love his name too :laugh:

He knows how to work it.

His groomer will LOVE you!

He is very cute. I love Poodles. When bred/raised correctly they are little balls of spunk. I love his name too :laugh:

hehe yeah I have never seen a dog love being blow dried - last nigt after his bath he was running into the blow dryer stream and bouncing around playing in it and waving his front paws at it - so cute!

He is so spunky. He just learns so fast and takes things in his stride. We took him to a bbq last weekend and kids were running around letting off party poppers and he just sat there watching wagging his tail.