Baked On Dog Spit

kja

I need your best methods for removing doggie drool from car windows. Usually a bit of a standard soap & water scrubbie will get it off but I think our insane temperatures have changed the molecular structure of the spit and it's now practically impossible to remove!

We just use Windex window cleaner and a soft cloth to get rid of the slobber down the inside of the door.

When I saw the heading in the 'view new content' filter, I had to double check that the topic was in 'general dog discussion' and not in the graphic news section due to how I read the subject heading. But that could be because I haven't had a coffee yet. :o

Edited by poochmad

The title of this thread got me !!

:o had visions of a spit with dog on it :(

oh, dear.....

When I saw the heading in the 'view new content' filter, I had to double check that the topic was in 'general dog discussion' and not in the graphic news section due to how I read the subject heading. But that could be because I haven't had a coffee yet. :o
Edited by persephone

oh, dear.....

Pers, I think you and I are on the same wave length...that's what I thought too! :laugh: :o

oh, dear.....

Pers, I think you and I are on the same wave length...that's what I thought too! :laugh: :o

Yep definately time to get the coffee machine thingo cranked up :rofl:

As for dog spit on windows - typically inside my cars back windows - backing powder and warm water. Slightly abbrassive, gets the muck off, wipe on gently with damp cloth. clean off with a dry cloth. wax-on .... wax-off :)

Edited by Tapua