A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

I already have a separate freezer, and it's been over taken by frozen turkey and ox tails laugh.gif

Oooh for anyone interested go check out your local woolies at the moment. SO MUCH TURKEY! Turkey wings (Gigantic), turkey legs, turkey necks, I stocked up yesterday and the lady who served me said "early christmas party?" She looked at me like I was nuts when I said it was all being frozen for the dog rofl1.gif

Yep I get heaps of turkey at Woolies :thumbsup:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to all the new puppy owners - I know you guys might have your hands full and are catching up on sleep but we need more puppy photos please :love:

I'll oblige :) (hope I don't have them too big, I did resize!)

my absolute favourite photo so far, the breeder shared this pic on her FB wall and people in Europe were liking and commenting on it!

cf6dac29-0b45-4c52-832e-eeb72d1216b6_zpsb934c2d6.jpg

3a2f222b-512d-4963-85b9-ae76b367685e_zps05f1a426.jpg

7ba8ac4e-e9df-405c-bf54-51f3571771d2_zps69ddff34.jpg

390c30db-7cff-49d4-ae87-3fcfd27b666c_zps8558eec0.jpg

hehe thanks everyone, I think I'm SO lucky to have her! Really can't wait to hit the show rings, I think she'll turn some heads (well I hope!)

Esky, her eyes should stay a greenish hazel colour, the other adult liver's I've seen have had stunning eyes :)

I'll have to take more photos this weekend to share!

That's a cracker stack for a baby! :thumbsup: Nice one!

total fluke and one shot of several lol. I must say it's easier to stack her than to get her to sit and wait for her dinner! She is the most food driven little dog I've ever met! But very driven in general, loves a good tug already (we hold the middle of the Kong Tugga Wubba and have Cleo on one end, and Nala on the other so it's a gentle tug)

Beautiful pics dotdashdot !! heart.giflove.gif

I thought since i started this thread last Feb , its only fitting i do my official last puppy post in here now Miah has tuned one!

We put on a huge 1st party for her and given this year has been a very hard one for us, we needed something happy to refocus on and have some fun at . It was a very special day ;)

She had 2 parties actually lol a small one on her actual birthday (27th Nov) and the big one on the Saturday (30th Nov)

Theres a post in General for anyone that is interested.

Enjoy your every moment with your puppies (all the good times and even all the naughty times lol) , as they grow up way too fast ! ;)

Im so happy I finally had the experience and pleasure of having owned a puppy, even if it took 47 years to do so ! laugh.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Happy birthday again to Miah!

I don't think it needs be your last post. You got your pup and she is growing up, and this is the follow on thread! I think we all like to be updated on how those little tiny fluff balls are turing out! smile.gif

I don't think it needs be your last post. You got your pup and she is growing up, and this is the follow on thread! I think we all like to be updated on how those little tiny fluff balls are turing out! :)

Agreed. :)

Plus some dogs are puppies way beyond 12 months, and some are puppies to us their whole lives. :D

I don't think it needs be your last post. You got your pup and she is growing up, and this is the follow on thread! I think we all like to be updated on how those little tiny fluff balls are turing out! :)

Agreed. :)

Plus some dogs are puppies way beyond 12 months, and some are puppies to us their whole lives. :D

Yup Sam was my puppy all the way up to the end. He still acted like one at 11 too!