Something That Warmed My Heart

I got a wonderful warm fuzzy at work yesterday, talking to a customer who was getting a new Westie joining her family. The story came out that she was adopting a 12 year old, whom, after 12 years with his family was being put into rescue ( :( ) because his health problems meant that he was getting bowel incontinence. This lovely lady is giving him a second chance bringing this special needs boy into her home, where he will live a happy remainder of his life with two other Westie playmates.

I spent the remainder of my work day in an incredibly good mood after hearing this story :thumbsup:

Edited by Chris the Rebel Wolf

I actually got an update on Sunday, due to the customer spotting this post actually, she rang me especially to tell me that he had arrived safe and sound, and he hasn't yet had any incontinence problems either :)

Good to get an update. :thumbsup:

He'll probably be strutting his stuff like a youngster in the hands of his new "Mummy".

I actually got an update on Sunday, due to the customer spotting this post actually, she rang me especially to tell me that he had arrived safe and sound, and he hasn't yet had any incontinence problems either :)

OOh, I'll have to find my thread about Rover and his Belly Bands. :laugh: :laugh: Wovey (as the little girl around the corner used to call him) has long since gone to god, but Belly Bands meant he could still sleep on the bed with me and the others.

Fantastic - and won't it be sweet justice if it turns out he's better with his new Mum!! thumbsup1.gif I still dont understand how people can do that to an old dog - incontinence is manageable with a little effort. Good on his new Mum!!!thumbsup1.gif

Love to hear some updates.

Fantastic - and won't it be sweet justice if it turns out he's better with his new Mum!! thumbsup1.gif I still dont understand how people can do that to an old dog - incontinence is manageable with a little effort. Good on his new Mum!!!thumbsup1.gif

Love to hear some updates.

and photos!

we should never doubt that angels do in fact walk amongst us.. what a lovely and loving thing to do.. may karma descend in the appropriate way on all involved..

God Bless the old fellow and hopeing that his older years are filled with as much happiness, love and joy that his heart can bear.

h