Lost - Gold And Diamond Memories Bangle At Canberra Royal

FlissPrideaux

Everyone - I realise that this area is for show results, however I am hoping that by spreading the work far and wide, that there is a chance that I might get my bangle back

Lost on Sunday 24 February at the Royal Canberra Show dog area . My cherished Memories bangle .. If anyone found it I am offering a substantial reward as it is of enormous sentimental value to me as it is made from jewellery melted down and diamonds from my Grandmother .. I am desperately seeking this bangle. I would appreciate any help .

I have also posted in lost and found, but if anyone has any information there is a reward - Im really desperate to get this bangle back

Many thanks

Fliss

post-13495-0-18561100-1361790026_thumb.jpg

Fingers crossed you find it Fliss. Have you contacted the show organisers as well in case anyone handed it in?

Yes have contacted Dogs ACT, Royal Ag Society - who referred me to the Police as they hand all lost property to them, have lodged with the police and am about to lodge with all police services tomorrow...

Im really hoping that somehow it turns up... So silly being so upset over a bit of metal but it has lots of memories rolled into one thing...

not silly at all, sentimental things are priceless. I sincerely hope you get it back. :(

I believe it was very muddy from some pics Ive seen, have you trawled back and forth through some of it?

Did you post on FB perhaps??

Edited by Missymoo

Fingers crossed you find it Fliss. Have you contacted the show organisers as well in case anyone handed it in?

Yes Missymoo I have been everywhere - the bangle stayed on my wrist - it was a true bangle ie had to push it on over my hand and it wasnt easy - I never took it off. I think it came off actually in my ezy shade as i was pulling a rain jacket off and perhaps flew onto the path and someone picked it up.

I stayed till the end of the show, I had about 6 people searching eveyrwhere, I have been through everything. Im really quite devastated as it was my memories bracelet..

I am pushing it on FB too - so if anyone hears anything I would be so grateful.

I am offering a substantial reward for its return... :(

Oh Fliss that's terrible. :(

It might be worth reporting to NSW police as well as the AFP in case someone hands it in on the way home. They have a separate computer system. Not sure if they will link up - probably worth the extra phone call.

Finger all crossed that it turns up soon for you.

the bracelet has been found - in the most amazing place - tucked into the pocket where the hood goes on my rain jacket. It wasnt visible, and in fact you couldnt really feel it, it was only when I was rolling the hood up and tucking it in that I felt it..

the jacket has been searched about 12 - 15 times by mulitple people and we all missed it! in fact I searched it again tonight and it was an hour later when I actually found it!

Many thanks to everyone for their wishes

Alyosha - yes I reported to to NSW Police, Qld, SA and Vic - they dont share lost property info :)

• 2 weeks later...