Cruffts On This W/e

zeebie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics of my dogs relaxing and what you win

I want those ice creams!!! It's hot here :laugh:

Have you had a chance to look at the stalls yet Jo? I've told Mr TSD that when we get around to doing our UK trip it MUST be during Crufts....and that he must be prepared for me to buy lots and lots and lots :D

Guest crickets

Congrats Becks!

Just watched the Terrier Group judging again. Have serious Sealyham and Skye envy... And Irish... :love: :love: :love: :love:

Where can I watch that? My friend that i'm going on holiday with in April is over there with the Sealys and they cleaned up BOB & best bitch (or whatever the class is called I'm not up with the show terms in the UK).... And of course I'd love to see the Skye!

Terrier Group judging is here :D :

Awesome thank you x

You know what was also nice? Watching the Utility Group, and seeing the Standard poodle without an enormous towering topknot - he just looked stunning with a smaller less hairsprayed one. And the Shihtzu without the teased up topknot - fantastic!!

Guest crickets

You know what was also nice? Watching the Utility Group, and seeing the Standard poodle without an enormous towering topknot - he just looked stunning with a smaller less hairsprayed one. And the Shihtzu without the teased up topknot - fantastic!!

I have to agree! Really I know the Poodle clips are modern styalised versions of the working clip from days gone by, but I'm not sure exactly how 10 inches of banded up hair & a can of spray would assist in water retrieval work? Nice to see some sensible moderation. Now if the Standard Poodle could just join the other Gun Dogs, hmmm........

I am planning a trip to uk next year, would love to time it to be able to go to Crufts....anyone know of a travel co. who do that sort of thing or a web site for crufts or uk kennel club so as I can book tickets ? Anyone else going next year?

annie

pics of my dogs relaxing and what you win

I want those ice creams!!! It's hot here :laugh:

Have you had a chance to look at the stalls yet Jo? I've told Mr TSD that when we get around to doing our UK trip it MUST be during Crufts....and that he must be prepared for me to buy lots and lots and lots :D

Sorry, I couldn;t be bothered going around the stands this year, esp as i didn;t need to get anything!

I am planning a trip to uk next year, would love to time it to be able to go to Crufts....anyone know of a travel co. who do that sort of thing or a web site for crufts or uk kennel club so as I can book tickets ? Anyone else going next year?

annie

Crufts is the same w/e every year (except for the year it got cancelled until the foot and mouth was over!)

you can buy crufts tickets from about december of this year, although you only need best in show ring tickets for the final night, other nights it is free to watch - just need to pay entry to the show.

Interesting that a black & tan won Best of Breed in Tibetan Spaniels.

http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/Breed.asp?ShowYear=2013&GroupID=UTI&ScheduleID=105

ADDED: This B of B girl, comes from the Souska Tibetan Spaniels. I was just told that an Australian tibbie breeder has already imported a Souska tibbie. Now an Aus. Ch.

http://www.swansford.co.uk/Tibetans/souska_its_magic.htm

Last year's Crufts B of B tibbie was a P'zazz... and Australian breeders had imported them, too.

Edited by mita